www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 25-10-20, 20:32   #3401
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

It's in the accessibility section since the beginning, not part of grounded mode modifiers.
Old 25-10-20, 21:13   #3402
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoor View Post
Sounds like you're cruising it.

It's a shame you and others on TRF playing TLOU2 grounded are not doing a stream of it. I'd quite like to watch TRF members chatting and playing grounded TLOU2.
I wouldn't have the patience to do a stream I've seen how jacksepticeye does it and streaming isn't really for me, if you haven't heard of jacksepticeye you should check him out he's very funny especially his streaming of the game Dumb Ways To Die.

@Athukraz thanks
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-20, 13:19   #3403
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

The Bloater surprisingly wasn't as difficult to kill as I thought it would be, it did kill me twice but was much easier to get past than the group of infected in the previous room, it was the Clickers that were responsible for killing me several times.

I thought that I was when the Bloater grabbed Ellie again as that was she had died once before luckily Joel came to the rescue and beat it to death.

I'm dreading taking on a Bloater solo same goes for the Rat King and those big guys with the hammers.
Old 27-10-20, 00:29   #3404
Blackmoor
Tomb Raider

I just got to the dogs bit on grounded and because I never really learned how to tackle them except by molotovs it's too hard.

They never give up trying to find you and there's too many people around to just wallop them.

*Big tut*

@Dragonslayer, how did you kill those dogs??
Old 27-10-20, 02:18   #3405
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoor View Post
I just got to the dogs bit on grounded and because I never really learned how to tackle them except by molotovs it's too hard.

They never give up trying to find you and there's too many people around to just wallop them.

*Big tut*

@Dragonslayer, how did you kill those dogs??
I killed almost all the dogs with melee weapons using both Ellie's knife and 2 machetes their owners dropped after I killed them, I killed the last dog and the 3 bad guys with him using explosive arrows which I already mentioned on the previous page, I may have shot one dog in the head I don't remember I only got 3 shots before my suppressor wore out 2 shots were definitely for the dogs owners, the third shot was more than likely for one of the dogs but as I said I can't remember.

Try and get the dogs to attack you which shouldn't be that hard then dodge with L1, the L1 prompt may not come up sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't after dodging turn and attack with whatever melee weapon you have and don't stop until they are dead, don't be afraid to use yourself as bait to lure them in its their predictability that makes them easy to kill.

It didn't always work and sometimes resulted in death but it had a higher success rate than it did a failure rate and try not to waste Molotov's on dogs you might need them later for tougher enemies like Bloaters, the Rat King, the big guys with hammers and Clickers.

On the subject of Clickers I was watching A Quiet Place earlier the creatures in the movie are very similar to the Clickers so that's what I'm going to call them I think I heard clicking sounds coming from one of the Quiet Place Clickers.

Using melee weapons should get you through most of the game try and take out as many enemies through stealth as possible and move very slowly so that they can't hear you but not slowly enough that they get too far away too quickly it takes practice but you'll hopefully get the hang of it, try and split them up as much as possible that way it's easy to take them down quickly and hopefully quietly, sometimes it seems that every other bad guy hears their friend being killed regardless of how far away they are from their now dead friend.

Last edited by DragonSlayer; 27-10-20 at 02:23.
Old 29-10-20, 20:19   #3406
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

I've made it into the hospital as Ellie, it took several attempts and was somewhat challenging.

The first few attempts I tried going around to the right and slipping through a hole in the wall that didn't work I kept getting spotted and there were too few escape routes in that particular area.

I didn't bother trying to get in through the front door and eventually decided to try and sneak in through the left side which had a higher success rate than trying to get in through the right side plus it also led to a convenient checkpoint after I climbed a ladder and jumped across the small gap.

Getting to the hospital was not as hard as I thought it would be I mostly ran away from the seraphites that big seraphite wasn't as hard to kill as I thought he would be, I had a smoke trap bomb left over that I hadn't used so I used it.

The stalkers and the clickers in the preceding area were a bit of a challenge, smoke trap bombs helped thin them out that and running away helped too.

Heading up the stairs in the hospital later.

@blackmoor when Ellie leaves the theatre in Seattle day 2 you'll come across an apartment with a safe in the bedroom you'll know it when you see it there's a cat calendar on the wall in the bedroom, in that same apartment there is a workbench do not interact with it, doing so will trigger an unnecessary and avoidable encounter with a group of bad guys which will only lead to valuable items and ammo being wasted, I'd almost forgotten about that encounter until I was walking past the workbench while scavenging for supplies.
Old 30-10-20, 22:47   #3407
lance6439
Legend

the queen

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG-lpwjh..._web_copy_link

edit:

AAAAAHHHHH Dina and Abby!

Last edited by lance6439; 30-10-20 at 23:14.
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-20, 23:12   #3408
lance6439
Legend

dp

Last edited by lance6439; 30-10-20 at 23:14.
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-20, 23:56   #3409
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Queen tingz
Old 01-11-20, 12:19   #3410
lance6439
Legend

i had to make a gif set of queen abby

https://plasticfugitive.tumblr.com/p...408/queen-abby

im surprised its actually gaining from attention lolz