Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 11-02-19, 04:50   #17961
New Dwight
Inactive

and realized ratchettimes day i mean Valentine's Day is next week, time to throw up again.
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 14:03   #17962
NoahCrofRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
its Usually used when an artists album or single underperforms lmao
Not around here. I should have said “when it’s used in association with games or any media”, like movies, music, shows, etc. This place just burned the term to the ground.
NoahCrofRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 14:24   #17963
Ellioft

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider View Post
Goodness, I hate the word “flop” now. At least when used in association with a game.
It's used also for music,movies etc I just can't stand those little words who are way too simple flop,bop (for music),haters,wig (too much used).
Ellioft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 14:46   #17964
Lyle Croft

Contemplating if i should change my last name to my dad's.

Hm. I really do like my last name (it's my mum's maiden name). She had me with a different man (I learned this in 2017) but that's it.

And my mum asks me if i ever want to meet my biological father...i'm like no lol. I'm indifferent, i don't really care? It's just a fact of life.
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 16:10   #17965
Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft View Post
That's only one of the reasons people in the UK don't like her. Lily also has a bit of an attitude problem and constantly puts her foot in it with sensitive matters. Granted, I personally don't think she means offense half the time, but if you're in the lime light you need to learn to think before you speak. I also think it's very easy for anyone outside of the UK to dismiss any distaste for her as 'hate' as they didn't experience her conception into the music industry and don't see her day to day involvement in UK media and politics.
I've read stories about her, but I don't really care either way. She's probably not a terrible person, but I just know that her music isn't my thing. I remember she spoke about the Greenfell Tower fire in 2017 saying that the government downplayed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft View Post
Personally, I don't mind Lily and I don't give much thought to her antics (I think most people get too involved in the life of celebrities). However, when delusional fans state the hate is down to nothing but 'jealously' etc. It does make me laugh.
I must be a jealous hater.... of Lily Allen... otherwise it doesn't make sense that it rubs people the wrong way if you're pretending to be poor when you're actually rich. Apparently that's what we're going with.
Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 16:41   #17966
Vaskito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends View Post
I must be a jealous hater.... of Lily Allen... otherwise it doesn't make sense that it rubs people the wrong way if you're pretending to be poor when you're actually rich. Apparently that's what we're going with.
Istead of trying make digs at me, as usual, and if you actually tried to get context on what I was saying.
Look no further. Check every article by the Daily Mail on Lily. It's literal harassment on everything she does. They write disgusting article about her, for literally ANYTHING she does. She goes to a fashion event? DM article about her, and people posting all kinds insults at her. Lily Allen goes shopping? Daily Mail article, and people sayig she's x, y and z. Paparazzi take a picture of her doing her errands, without her kids - Daily Mail article about her and people asking about if she forgot her children. Lily Allen goes out to do her errands and takes her kids with her - Daily Mail article and comments talking about how a bad mother she is, and how she exposes her children. People called Liam Neeson a racist, all people agree. Lily Allen calls Liam Neeson a racist - she gets harassed with a DM article, and people at her social media. So yes, I do see this as hatred/jealousy/whatever you wanna call from the commenters, and a click bait from DM, as they post everyting bad they can about her. I don't give a rats ass about how YOU feel about her, or anyone else for that matter, so go try take digs at someone else
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 21:41   #17967
Lyle Croft

What are some exercises to lose fat?

I hate being so fat. My diet i'm working on.
But dang nabbitt! I hate it so much. I'm so ugly and it's just frustrating i'm not skinny anymore.

My family, especially my sister, tells me I looked like "bad" skinny like a sickly skinny when i was skinny. But **** no. She thinks i look healthy skinny now but i'ts like ugh.

I just hate being fat
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 22:17   #17968
Lara_Fan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post
Cardio is the best exercise to do if you want to lose fat. Running, jogging even walking combine that with a good diet.
Lara_Fan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 22:30   #17969
TrustyBow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post

I hate being so fat. My diet i'm working on.
But dang nabbitt! I hate it so much. I'm so ugly and it's just frustrating i'm not skinny anymore.

My family, especially my sister, tells me I looked like "bad" skinny like a sickly skinny when i was skinny. But **** no. She thinks i look healthy skinny now but i'ts like ugh.

I just hate being fat
Run, my dude.
TrustyBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 22:31   #17970
Yeauxleaux

Unless you're a natural ectomorph there's no such thing as healthy-skinny.

Running will help you lose weight fast though, as would swimming I believe. Bike riding too. Burn more calories and than you consume, no brainer.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote