Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 17-02-13, 19:18   #611
Seth94

Palkia/Dialga are the legendary pokemon of space and time, so they'd fit into a space type team.

I've just finished training a Togekiss to lv100. It has HP - 374, Atk - 117, Def - 226, Sp.atk - 371, Sp.def - 238, Speed - 196.

It's HP is maximum and Sp.atk one off the maximum, although I can get it to maximum by shifting EV's.
Seth94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-13, 19:39   #612
robm_2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda master View Post
Should affect your game that much, but it stupid as hell...
I wouldn't hack to get all items or money, but to be able to catch Pokemon that weren't in my game (Pokemon White). I mean, when you have all 649 Pokemon ready to be "cheated" into the game, how can you resist
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-13, 19:40   #613
Chocola teapot

If you're playing Black and White, Elgyem and Beheeyem are options.
Chocola teapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-13, 19:42   #614
TRfan23
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm_2007 View Post
I wouldn't hack to get all items or money, but to be able to catch Pokemon that weren't in my game (Pokemon White). I mean, when you have all 649 Pokemon ready to be "cheated" into the game, how can you resist
I only need two more Pokemon out of the legendaries to get legitimately, no way am I cheating for them since I haven't for the others. I'll wait for any possible events that occur, other wise I go without

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ancient View Post
Don't know how to hack, is it difficult or bad for your game?
Action Replay, and no it doesn't break the game at all since it only affects values that are stored in RAM. Of course you can save your data when using cheats, therefore any values in RAM that are programmed to be stored in the save file would be affected...

But I'd not recommend it since it's cheating and to me that's boring

Last edited by TRfan23; 17-02-13 at 19:43.
TRfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-13, 21:32   #615
Heartache

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggctuk View Post
It's funny you should mention that...

oh god no. i didnt even know them xD and they are real O_O ??
Heartache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-13, 22:08   #616
Tiddlyfish13

Cheating only makes it boring if you catch a level 100 Pokemon with masterballs.

I tend to give myself a starter pokemon of my choice (Usually Metagross, Jirachi, or Chikorita) and I randomize the wild pokemon. But I always raise my pokemon.

Randomizing the wild pokemon means that every time you go into tall grass or caves for example, the pokemon in that area will be random.

But, it is not entirely random, because the same random pokemon will be there, so if there are 3 pokemon on route 104, there will only be 3 new random pokemon. So you'll be able to find the same random pokemon for that area.

It keeps the game from getting boring at least. Although, it also means that you can find legendaries in the wild. They're still insanely difficult to catch, but they're more accessible.
Tiddlyfish13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-13, 22:12   #617
sackboy123

Depends some people like cheating some people don't
sackboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-13, 22:25   #618
[Xmas]

There's no doubt that you get less satisfaction from cheating/hacking but you guys should also take into account that not everybody have the time to wait for some kind of event to happen/or they just got into the game and don't own all the games to catch whichever Pokémon they'd like. I have no problem with people hacking rare/unavailable Pokémon into their games and I've done it several times myself. These are my two cents on this subject. It doesn't hurt anybody, if you prefer to get the legendaries the way they were intended to then fine, do as you think.

Hacking your game into an unbelievable extent (ie. 100 master balls, party consisting of lv. 200 Rayquazas) is a whole another story. I've never hacked my game so much and I wouldn't even want to. Where is the fun in this? I mean, it must be fun only the first time you do this. After then? I would probably restart the game and start all over again. I know some people who play the game like this though and I'm not really sure what they like about this "gameplay style", if it even can be considered as such

Last edited by [Xmas]; 17-02-13 at 22:27.
[Xmas] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-13, 22:46   #619
Heartache

i always hack the game to get my favourite pokemon on level 1 and then start to train them, until they are lv: 100
Heartache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-13, 23:06   #620
Zelda master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartache View Post
oh god no. i didnt even know them xD and they are real O_O ??
Yes.
Zelda master is offline   Reply With Quote