www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Future of Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-05-20, 19:35   #1
lance6439
Legend
 
lance6439's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UTOPIA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Posts: 27,841
Default SE wants feedback

https://twitter.com/EidosMontreal/st...52466119012354

Quote:

The reception to our accessibility options in Shadow of the Tomb Raider was eye-opening and inspiring, and we'll strive for even more comprehensive features in our games.

Your feedback is incredibly important, and we encourage you all to share it here:

https://support.eu.square-enix.com/a11y.php
__________________
la vendicion, papi
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-20, 19:38   #2
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 5,553
Default

OMG. Our universe is at stake.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-20, 19:42   #3
Zebra
Legend
 
Zebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 26,053
Default

Before you go off sending them feedback about outfits, braids and level design, keep in mind that this is only about the game's accessibility options. That should've probably been in the thread title.
__________________
Wozu zuhören, wenn man reden kann?
Zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-20, 19:45   #4
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 5,553
Default

It seems to be about accessibility issues and barrier, I'm not concerned after all.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-20, 19:46   #5
Athukraz
Relic Hunter
 
Athukraz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Clown Manor
Posts: 7,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
Before you go off sending them feedback about outfits, braids and level design, keep in mind that this is only about the game's accessibility options. That should've probably been in the thread title.
What a bummer I was ready to drop some tea
__________________
Clown Movement 2019
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-20, 19:50   #6
Pillis
Student
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 102
Default

TR games shouldn't be accessible. They should be hard as hell and put people off so much they stop playing and then become cult classics and iconic like AoD lol
Pillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-20, 19:55   #7
lance6439
Legend
 
lance6439's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UTOPIA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Posts: 27,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
What a bummer I was ready to drop some tea
never too late

__________________
la vendicion, papi
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-20, 20:02   #8
Tomb Raidering
Professor
 
Tomb Raidering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: In your eyes
Posts: 3,028
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillis View Post
TR games shouldn't be accessible. They should be hard as hell and put people off so much they stop playing and then become cult classics and iconic like AoD lol
Omg, do you even know what accessibility options are???

We are not talking about level design difficulty here. We’re talking about those options like “hold button instead of smashing”, “camera shake”, “immersion mode”, “multiple difficulty options”.
__________________
Must be a way to free another cart.
Tomb Raidering is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-20, 20:31   #9
Portugalraider
Relic Hunter
 
Portugalraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillis View Post
TR games shouldn't be accessible. They should be hard as hell and put people off so much they stop playing and then become cult classics and iconic like AoD lol
Even if this was about that kind of accessibility (which it isn't, it's about options that make games accessible for people with any sort of impairment), the only TR games that can be classified as hard are TRIII and TLR. All others are just in that sweet spot of challenging, but not frustratingly so.
__________________
#StayTheF***Home
Portugalraider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-20, 22:39   #10
SnatchingEdges
Explorer
 
SnatchingEdges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
Even if this was about that kind of accessibility (which it isn't, it's about options that make games accessible for people with any sort of impairment), the only TR games that can be classified as hard are TRIII and TLR. All others are just in that sweet spot of challenging, but not frustratingly so.
TR1 and TR2 are also hard. Maybe not for someone who's been playing them for 20 years.
__________________
Look at the edges I snatched today!
SnatchingEdges is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.