www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 04-08-19, 21:20   #11
lance6439
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
Yeah idk where did Lance come up with that? Yes there is racism and intolerance here and it's been getting stronger since the refugee crisis, but last time I checked it was the USA that brought black people over to the country as slave workforce and then continued to harass, segregate and bully them for decades on the mere ground of having a different skin colour. And recently similar behavior from the side of law enforcement. Based on what would you think Europe is 10 times worse?
My post was just based off of experiences from close friends and online friends. I don't know much about Europe so I'm possibly wrong. Still not sure. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox45 View Post
...so are we done talking about Italy?

Does this need to become another thread about the bad orange man?
No one has mentioned Trump but I'm glad you find him to be the poster child of white supremacy.

also: you're not funny. Stop trying. plz.
Old 04-08-19, 21:54   #12
LuckyEdge10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
My post was just based off of experiences from close friends and online friends. I don't know much about Europe so I'm possibly wrong. Still not sure. Sorry.
Well, I'm not sure if your sentence is right for Europe, but it surely is for Italy. Italy is still a very racist and homophobic country. Luckily, politics are not against the LGBT community (and there might even be a law against homophobia, but I doubt it), but most of the people are still very closed-minded.

In Italy you can still see a lot of people who get farther from a black or a non-italian person when they meet them in a market.

People have to change their minds, because if they will still teach their kids that homosexuality is a creation of the Devil and that black people are rapists, this world will be ****ed up.
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-19, 23:41   #13
redfox45
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post

also: you're not funny. Stop trying. plz.
That's a little nasty. Would you mind not taking personal digs at people? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEdge10 View Post
Italy is still a very racist and homophobic country. Luckily, politics are not against the LGBT community (and there might even be a law against homophobia, but I doubt it), but most of the people are still very closed-minded.

Pretty surprised to hear this, you dont hear about it very often. Germany and France make headlines occasionally but you dont hear a lot about Italy so I always assumed none of these things were that much of an issue.
redfox45 is offline   Reply With Quote