www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 06-09-10, 12:05   #11
ryan91
Professor

i loved digimon. i was a total digimon nerd. i cried end of the first season.(they left the digiworld by train but mimi cried and it made my cry too )

digimon zero two was an amazing sequel. i loved the opening song of it.

and digimon tamers... on the first episode of season 3, this one boy draw a digimon painting and it became real. after watching this, i did the same with awe but it never came to life ()

i didn't watch the seasons after those 3. lost my interest.(cuz my new interest was beyblade )

those kool lookin guys were my role models -.-'

Last edited by ryan91; 06-09-10 at 12:19.
ryan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-10, 12:13   #12
ggctuk
Relic Hunter

Well, there's a connection between Adventure 01/02 and Tamers. Unless you're die-hard and own the original Wonderswan Digimon games, you might not know this, but Ryo in Tamers was actually born in the Adventure world. Listen closely as this story, while I have condensed it, will still take a bit of space.

Ryo cameos in both Adventure and Adventure 02, and the Wonderswan games expand upon that. Basically what happens is at the beginning, a dying Kimeramon and a dying Machinedramon (the same Machinedramon WarGreymon slices into pieces in the last arc of Adventure) DNA Diivolve into Millenniumon, and he takes the original Digidestined hostage. Ryo partners up with Agumon and the two eventually defeat Millenniumon and free the Digidestined, but he comes back and Azulongmon brings Ryo and Ken into the Digital World. The two defeat Millenniumon again but as he explodes, Millenniumon releases Dark Spores aimed at Ryo. Ken gets in the way and takes one to the neck (setting up the events of 02). Even later, Ryo is forced into a tournament by the Digimon Gods, pitting himself against several Digidestined including Tai, Willis etc. After winning the Tournament, Ryo is sent to Moon=Millenniumon's castle where the two battle again, but Moon=Milleniumon sends Ryo into the past while he goes into the future. Here, Ryo finds Monodramon and ENIAC, the computer that created the Digital World. Partnering with Monodramon, Ryo went to the future to confront ZeedMillenniumon, who revealed that he was Ryo's true partner. Monodramon forced a DNA Digivolution between him and Millenniumon, creating Cyberdramon, and Ryo then decided to leave the Adventure world for the Tamers world.
Old 06-09-10, 14:29   #13
TR-Freak
Professor

A question to the English-speaking people:
Did you always get such a creepy Digimon-Song for every Season?
srsly who wrote the lyrics and who composed it??

Here the japanese

Here for comparision the german version,my favourite
Old 06-09-10, 14:33   #14
Squibbly
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampersand View Post
I loved the Digimon TV series more than Pokémon. I think they got better and better until Digimon Tamers, which is my favourite, then got drastically worse. I don't watch the new seasons, but I still love the first three.
Yes.
Old 06-09-10, 14:35   #15
ultima espio
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggctuk View Post
Well, there's a connection between Adventure 01/02 and Tamers. Unless you're die-hard and own the original Wonderswan Digimon games, you might not know this, but Ryo in Tamers was actually born in the Adventure world. Listen closely as this story, while I have condensed it, will still take a bit of space.

Ryo cameos in both Adventure and Adventure 02, and the Wonderswan games expand upon that. Basically what happens is at the beginning, a dying Kimeramon and a dying Machinedramon (the same Machinedramon WarGreymon slices into pieces in the last arc of Adventure) DNA Diivolve into Millenniumon, and he takes the original Digidestined hostage. Ryo partners up with Agumon and the two eventually defeat Millenniumon and free the Digidestined, but he comes back and Azulongmon brings Ryo and Ken into the Digital World. The two defeat Millenniumon again but as he explodes, Millenniumon releases Dark Spores aimed at Ryo. Ken gets in the way and takes one to the neck (setting up the events of 02). Even later, Ryo is forced into a tournament by the Digimon Gods, pitting himself against several Digidestined including Tai, Willis etc. After winning the Tournament, Ryo is sent to Moon=Millenniumon's castle where the two battle again, but Moon=Milleniumon sends Ryo into the past while he goes into the future. Here, Ryo finds Monodramon and ENIAC, the computer that created the Digital World. Partnering with Monodramon, Ryo went to the future to confront ZeedMillenniumon, who revealed that he was Ryo's true partner. Monodramon forced a DNA Digivolution between him and Millenniumon, creating Cyberdramon, and Ryo then decided to leave the Adventure world for the Tamers world.
Well, you certainly beat me to the punch

I wanna play those Wonderswan games. They should make more based on the Adventure/02 anime, rather than Tamers all the time...

Creepy music? hohoho I don't think so.
ultima espio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-10, 14:58   #16
ggctuk
Relic Hunter

The opening is awful but Shuki Levy's score is very good, as is Udi Harpaz's score for the movie. Shame that only small handfuls of the score from the TV series and movie are available.
Old 07-09-10, 00:50   #17
Smog
Archaeologist

I think Target - Akai Shougeki from the second season is my favourite opening track. It's just so damn catchy.
Old 07-09-10, 01:06   #18
CiaKonwerski

One of my favorite shows as a child. I love KARI!!!! And Gatoman.
[IMG]http://i51.************/fci9mw.jpg[/IMG]
CiaKonwerski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-10, 01:31   #19
xcrushterx
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR-Freak View Post
A question to the English-speaking people:
Did you always get such a creepy Digimon-Song for every Season?
srsly who wrote the lyrics and who composed it??
I love the English opening Nostalgia!
Old 07-09-10, 03:44   #20
MattTR
Tomb Raider

I never got into Digimon like Pocket Monsters.

But I do remember playing a video game a long time ago on the original PlayStation where the Digimon pooped on the floor, good times..
MattTR is offline   Reply With Quote