www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 09-04-19, 19:45   #31
killchan
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robwood View Post
How do you do that?
like this

Old 09-04-19, 20:06   #32
Robwood
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by killchan View Post
like this
Cool! I was actually in that area last night and tried to stealth leave. I succeeded in a faster time, but your kill count is smaller than mine was. My method was to go immediately to the three guys on the right and take out the first soldier before he could join the other two. Then I moved to the front cover, scrambled to the bushes on the left, and then double killed the other two when no one was looking. I was then able to leave without being spotted.

Regardless, it's nice to learn something new and I didn't know that Lara's dialogue with Jonah here was skippable. Thanks!
Old 09-04-19, 20:15   #33
killchan
Explorer

Quote:
Cool! I was actually in that area last night and tried to stealth leave. I succeeded in a faster time, but your kill count is smaller than mine was. My method was to go immediately to the three guys on the right and take out the first soldier before he could join the other two. Then I moved to the front cover, scrambled to the bushes on the left, and then double killed the other two when no one was looking. I was then able to leave without being spotted.

Regardless, it's nice to learn something new and I didn't know that Lara's dialogue with Jonah here was skippable. Thanks!
there's a faster method. kinda riskier but also kinda funny.
kill the guy 1 and 2 as soon as you enter the area. by doing so their bodies will be fully visible by guy 3. hide, make guy 3 notice you, he'll notice corpse 1 and 2 and this will alert the entire squad , leaving the gate completely unguarded
Old 10-04-19, 12:58   #34
iWANEX
Gold Contributor

Kids in Kuwaq Yaku are so funny:

Near La Choza del Puerco, there's a mother trying to teach her son Javier how to BBQ a pig. The kid says "Mom, I don't care! I just want to go have fun. Vancho and Alvaro's dad gave them a firecracker. I'm going to miss the whole thing!"

If you go to the nearest crypt, you can actually see Vancho and Alvaro with a frog:

- Alvaro: "I can't do it, Vancho!"
- Vancho: "Come on! It's easy, just grab it and put the firecracker up its... you know what."
- Alvaro: "But what if it doesn't have a... you know what?"

iWANEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-19, 13:00   #35
Robwood
Professor

Oh, is that what BBQ kid says? The audio is so terrible I could never make out everything.
Old 10-04-19, 21:14   #36
Robwood
Professor

After Lara wakes up from the nightmare, all of her ammo, regardless of weapon, is infinite. It's a shame that there's nothing to shoot! The infinite ammo goes away the moment you walk through the wall to enter the tomb area.

I've go pictures of this somewhere on the forum, but I can't find them at the moment.
Old 10-04-19, 21:15   #37
Heisenberg
Explorer

Quote:
After Lara wakes up from the nightmare, all of her ammo, regardless of weapon, is infinite. It's a shame that there's nothing to shoot! The infinite ammo goes away the moment you walk through the wall to enter the tomb area.

I've go pictures of this somewhere on the forum, but I can't find them at the moment.
Can you go back and leave the Tomb for later and finish the game infinite ammo?
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-19, 21:23   #38
Robwood
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Can you go back and leave the Tomb for later and finish the game infinite ammo?
No. Remember that part where you had to rope swing in order to emerge from the cave? You won't be able to return once you pass the lip of the exit.

EDIT: Found it!

Quote:
Infinite arrows? Give this a try! When you immediately leave the dream state from The Nightmare, take a look at your arrow count and let me know if it's infinite as well. If so, then fire off a few shots and let me know if it truly is infinite or not (I moronically forgot to try it out). In fact, take a look at your other weapons as well (if it's possible because, again, I didn't look) and see if the infinite ammo holds true to them as well.

Unfortunately, you can't backtrack with infinite ammo.
Now that I'm doing this whole photographic album for the DLCs, I've been able to confirm that the ammo is, indeed, infinite, and not just for the arrows alone.

Last edited by Robwood; 10-04-19 at 21:27.
Robwood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-19, 21:28   #39
Heisenberg
Explorer

Quote:
No. Remember that part where you had to rope swing in order to emerge from the cave? You won't be able to return once you pass the lip of the exit.

EDIT: Found it!

Now that I'm doing this whole photographic album for the DLCs, I've been able to confirm that the ammo is, indeed, infinite, and not just for the arrows alone.
I hope we can get this infinite thing working as a cheat or something. But shame you can't backtrack. The infinite logo makes me so happy when I see it in TR
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-19, 01:08   #40
Robwood
Professor

When leaving the Abandoned Village for Paititi, you can skip the first mud spot by running up the staircase and jumping over the top. For good measure, you can even roll when you land.