Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 30-07-19, 09:49   #61
Samz

Quote:
Originally Posted by suli View Post
oh really? I thought that was the general consensus here and I didn't wanna go against the grain. ok. misogyny it is then.
Its not misogyny, it just sucked.

There's a difference between a bikini and hating women.

You're kinda thinking between the two extremes.

They sucked but Lara isn't a complete sex doll despite what some claim.

Last edited by Samz; 30-07-19 at 09:53.
Samz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-19, 13:54   #62
norabrave

For me have impact when I want Cosplay. I never do Classic Lara Cosplay because I don't have big boobs, I not skinny like her, don't have her fitness body, I'm not sexy or pretty. That's why I like so much reboot Lara and Temple of Osiris, because her body and face is more real hahaha that's why I like Chloe Frazer, Kassandra, Aloy...

I think we can have both types of woman, but I understand when a developer choose don't put a character with bikini or shorts. So much rage and hate from media.

Devil May Cry is a example, we have men and sexy woman. Sexy in her way, but sexy.
norabrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-19, 13:58   #63
LuckyEdge10

Quote:
Originally Posted by norabrave View Post
For me have impact when I want Cosplay. I never do Classic Lara Cosplay because I don't have big boobs, I not skinny like her, don't have her fitness body, I'm not sexy or pretty.
You don't need big boobs, be skinny or a fitness body to cosplay Classic Lara. You can cosplay whoever you want, your body doesn't have to be a limitation.

EDIT: And don't say that you are not sexy or pretty. That's absolutely not true. Everyone in this world is beautiful, don't let "BeAuTy StAnDaRdS" get you, it's just a stupid thing.

Last edited by LuckyEdge10; 30-07-19 at 14:01.
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-19, 14:10   #64
norabrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEdge10 View Post
You don't need big boobs, be skinny or a fitness body to cosplay Classic Lara. You can cosplay whoever you want, your body doesn't have to be a limitation.

EDIT: And don't say that you are not sexy or pretty. That's absolutely not true. Everyone in this world is beautiful, don't let "BeAuTy StAnDaRdS" get you, it's just a stupid thing.
I know but I have a little insecure about this. Because classic Lara is a symbol of power, beautiful and sexy woman. Maybe one day, maybe. Hahaha Thanks for the words.

I think we need more types of women, another example is Overwatch.
norabrave is offline   Reply With Quote