Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 03-04-20, 08:52   #321
Melonie Tomb Raider
Golden

Just wanted to pop in and say I'm available for more VO stuff if anyone needs it. It has been a while as I have been busy, but I have some free time. Can do Lara or any other female character.

I voiced Lara in Himalayan Mysteries (I was like 16 back then though lol!), Coyote Creek (the first one), and this is the latest one that isn't done yet that I voiced:

It's been over 3 years since I have voiced a level, so it would be fun to do a couple or so again
Melonie Tomb Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-20, 23:25   #322
Tomb Raidering

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider View Post
Just wanted to pop in and say I'm available for more VO stuff if anyone needs it. It has been a while as I have been busy, but I have some free time. Can do Lara or any other female character.

I voiced Lara in Himalayan Mysteries (I was like 16 back then though lol!), Coyote Creek (the first one), and this is the latest one that isn't done yet that I voiced: [youtube]tIjczILfrmo[youtube]

It's been over 3 years since I have voiced a level, so it would be fun to do a couple or so again
Off-topic but, is it still in development? It really looks like a nice and fun level.

Last edited by AkyV; 05-04-20 at 11:06. Reason: Mod. edit: do not quote an image/video on the same page, please.
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-20, 06:29   #323
rufierto

Quote:

I voiced Lara in Himalayan Mysteries (I was like 16 back then though lol!), Coyote Creek (the first one), and this is the latest one that isn't done yet that I voiced: [youtube]tIjczILfrmo[youtube]

Sent you a PM, looking for a Lara.

Last edited by AkyV; 05-04-20 at 11:06. Reason: Mod. edit: do not quote an image/video on the same page, please.
rufierto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-20, 23:26   #324
Uzi master

Unfortunately Greenkey doesn't seem to be active anymore

I'm looking for two to three voiceactors if anyone is interested:

Roles are Lara, a slightly sultry female baddy, a male train conductor, and a news caster (either gender)

If anyone's interested please PM me

(I know the OP says to PM actors directly, but that seems like a wild goose chase at this point...)
Uzi master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-21, 06:46   #325
Astraf

I also searching a female voice actor for Lara with british accent.
My level is almost done and it would make me happy when I can upload it when the voice files are in.

If someone is interested then send me a message here.
Thank you.
Astraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-21, 15:26   #326
Titak

Welcome to the forums, Astraf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraf View Post
I also searching a female voice actor for Lara with british accent.
My level is almost done and it would make me happy when I can upload it when the voice files are in.

If someone is interested then send me a message here.
Thank you.

Perhaps Melonie is still available.
Better send her a PM, because I very much doubt she checks this section on a regular basis.
Quote:

I voiced Lara in Himalayan Mysteries (I was like 16 back then though lol!), Coyote Creek (the first one), and this is the latest one that isn't done yet that I voiced:

Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-21, 02:52   #327
bublehed

Last edited by bublehed; 01-09-21 at 14:12.
bublehed is offline   Reply With Quote