www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-05-18, 18:45   #5011
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 5,779
Default

Bethesda Tweets Apparent Fallout Teaser And Starts A Mysterious Live Stream
Hmmmm...

Fallout 5 for the 14th of September ?
Chamayoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-18, 18:47   #5012
FanosCroft
Professor
 
FanosCroft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: rn a hoe selling gum in the street
Posts: 3,958
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEdge10 View Post
I love that music sooo much. It helps me when I'm in anxiety, and it happens very often.

When I listen to this music, I always make strange movies in my mind where I'm the protagonist and dramatic things happens.

Yes, I'm strange. LIFE is strange
*gasps* we are the same!
Do you like Obstacles from LIS?
__________________
Welcome to TRF where ppl get offended because you dont like their favourite game
FanosCroft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-18, 18:48   #5013
LuckyEdge10
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanosCroft View Post
*gasps* we are the same!
Do you like Obstacles from LIS?
Obstacles, Spanish Sahara, Mountains, Santa Monica Dreams...they are all awesome.
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-18, 18:57   #5014
TrustyBow
Professor
 
TrustyBow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanosCroft View Post
*gasps* we are the same!
Do you like Obstacles from LIS?
That song always makes me feel like I'm nearing the end of an indie movie. So good.
TrustyBow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-18, 18:58   #5015
2001LC20
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Lothric
Posts: 6,802
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEdge10 View Post
Listened to it right now. Awesome!

I bought The Witcher 3: GOTY almost a year ago, but I didn't play it yet because I want to play TW2 first.
Witcher 2 is a disappointment for me but i MIGHT be in a minority it's still a good game and you might like it more than me BUT even if it's too bad for you, play Witcher 3 without any doubt! This game is nothing compared to the third game
You might wanna skip Witcher 2 tho if you want

And believe me the soundtrack in Witcher 3 is MINDBLOWING as much as the whole game! I would say finish the Witcher 3 and OF COURSE the DLCs before Shadow if you can. Don't skip the DLCs you don't know what you will be missing... And idk how but they managed to make the Blood And Wine DLC better than the main game and both of the dlcs are more like new games rather than just dlcs also do ALL of the side quest they are the best in gaming industry! This is one of the best games ever created i would say do %100! You won't regret it

Ps: i am still listening the musics Witcher 3 regularly since the day i first played it lol
2001LC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-18, 19:05   #5016
LuckyEdge10
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001LC20 View Post
Witcher 2 is a disappointment for me but i MIGHT be in a minority it's still a good game and you might like it more than me BUT even if it's too bad for you, play Witcher 3 without any doubt! This game is nothing compared to the third game
You might wanna skip Witcher 2 tho if you want

And believe me the soundtrack in Witcher 3 is MINDBLOWING as much as the whole game! I would say finish the Witcher 3 and OF COURSE the DLCs before Shadow if you can. Don't skip the DLCs you don't know what you will be missing... And idk how but they managed to make the Blood And Wine DLC better than the main game and both of the dlcs are more like new games rather than just dlcs also do ALL of the side quest they are the best in gaming industry! This is one of the best games ever created i would say do %100! You won't regret it

Ps: i am still listening the musics Witcher 3 regularly since the day i first played it lol
Ok, I'll skip TW2

TBH, a lot of people said me that TW2 isn't very interesting. I'll pass it. I don't even know if my laptop can run it
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-18, 19:11   #5017
Gabi
Super Moderator
 
Gabi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Looking over your shoulder...
Posts: 18,192
Default

Please get back on topic: Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
You can continue your conversation in Open Chat.

Thank you.
__________________
Your mind is like a parachute ... it functions only when open. ✿
Gabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-18, 19:19   #5018
2001LC20
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Lothric
Posts: 6,802
Default

^^ if you can't run Witcher 2 on your laptop you surely won't be able play Witcher 3 nor Shadow and do learn about W2's story! The games are story basic you will miss things You Tube might help you there
You can PM me if you have questions

---------------

sorry! Back on topic
2001LC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-18, 19:44   #5019
LuckyEdge10
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001LC20 View Post
^^ if you can't run Witcher 2 on your laptop you surely won't be able play Witcher 3 nor Shadow and do learn about W2's story! The games are story basic you will miss things You Tube might help you there
You can PM me if you have questions

---------------

sorry! Back on topic
I have a PS4 Pro for TW3 and Shadow and thanks for the tips.

P.S: Yes, sorry, back on topic!
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-18, 19:47   #5020
TrustyBow
Professor
 
TrustyBow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,398
Default

Well staying on the topic of music, have you all heard Lara Croft Go's soundtrack?
TrustyBow is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 16:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.