www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 25-01-17, 22:46   #2001
Chocola teapot
Tomb Raider

You can't transfer Mew over! >: (
Old 26-01-17, 06:16   #2002
ggctuk
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocola teapot View Post
You can't transfer Mew over! >: (
Yeah, I expected that to happen, seeing as you can't legitimately catch Mew in Gen 1. Mew CAN go over rom Gen 6 though.

Some people havd found out there are slots in Poke Transfer for seven GB games. Red, Blue, Green and Yellow are accounted for, but that leaves three. It means they have plans to bring Gold, Silver and Crystal to the Virtual Console too.

Last edited by ggctuk; 26-01-17 at 10:26.
ggctuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-17, 09:01   #2003
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

I wouldn't count on that too much. They might just be making it compatible for compatibility sake. The N64 emulator on the WiiU also comes with information regarding Banjo Kazooie and Goldeneye, but no way those are coming.
Old 29-12-17, 11:28   #2004
ggctuk
Relic Hunter

It's nearly been a year... no discussion? Well, I'm playing Ultra Sun and am on the second island's challenge. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon do what hasn't been done since Platinum: provide a true 'third version' experience.

Which is just as well as these two games are the last main-series Pokemon games on 3DS - Generation 8 is currently being developed for the Switch.

In the next month, Crystal comes to Virtual Console on 3DS as well, and there will be an interesting change: they've altered the Western version of the game so that once you enter the Hall of Fame,you'll be able to catch Celebi. They haven't said how this will work yet: in the Japanese version you'll go to Goldenrod's Pokemon Communications Centre (absent in the Western release) and acquire the GS Ball there.
Old 29-12-17, 11:38   #2005
TRfan23
Golden

These are the first main Pokemon games I have missed getting and tbh I don't intend to get any more Pokemon games any more atm. I completed the National Pokedex in Alpha Sapphire (though missing Volcanion and Diancie) and barely played Sun tbh, so Pokemon for me is a miss now.

Still curious how the Switch version will become as though, some speculate it could be real time instead of turn based? Don't know how to make of that.

Last edited by TRfan23; 29-12-17 at 11:54.
TRfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-17, 13:55   #2006
ggctuk
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRfan23 View Post
Still curious how the Switch version will become as though, some speculate it could be real time instead of turn based? Don't know how to make of that.
I've also been hearing rumours of multiple regions.
Old 28-02-18, 16:28   #2007
Newraider75
Professor

Don't know how accurate this is but in my local GameStop there is a "Coming Soon" wall with games that are available to preorder. One of the boxes had a placeholder Pokčmon logo and said that it was coming on June 24th. May just be a placeholder date but I'll post pictures later if anyone wants proof.
Newraider75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-18, 07:27   #2008
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I hope the multiple regions too. They said Sabrina hinted at it in the game. I hope they at least add more Pokémon and add “a regular catch pokémon style” as well as the Pokémon go style for those who want to play it that way.
Old 07-12-18, 10:16   #2009
ggctuk
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
I hope the multiple regions too. They said Sabrina hinted at it in the game. I hope they at least add more Pokémon and add “a regular catch pokémon style” as well as the Pokémon go style for those who want to play it that way.
I'd say this is a fair way to cater to both new and old players. Have it so that at the start, you answer a question that sets whether you catch Pokemon in the same way as the old games, or in the way Let's Go has it.
Old 07-12-18, 19:48   #2010
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I have a question. Does none of the Gym Leaders or Elite Four has any potions or full restore anymore? It seems in Let’s Go Eevee or Pikachu they took them out