Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 25-07-19, 04:19   #23321
Lord Insidious

I hope things go well for you both, Woops and Maverin.

I’m feeling pretty damn good right now. Was a good day today, and my parents gave me $300 for graduation. Might use it to build myself a gaming PC.
Lord Insidious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-19, 10:08   #23322
Rai

Tired and in pain. Pulled a muscle which makes my left arm ache and I can't do as much with it as I'm used to. Finding a way to be comfortable while sitting, standing or lying down is a challenge.

Last edited by Rai; 25-07-19 at 10:12.
Rai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-19, 11:43   #23323
Vaskito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Tired and in pain. Pulled a muscle which makes my left arm ache and I can't do as much with it as I'm used to. Finding a way to be comfortable while sitting, standing or lying down is a challenge.
Hope you get better soon!

I've been having a crazy week at work. I work at Support though e-mail and tickets, and this week a colleague from the US opened like 500 tickets. I had to reply and do manual work for each and every single one. So many, that both my arms are now in physical pain from tendonitis. Hurts like hell, and it's even worse because it pains a bit to write e-mails, etc. now :S
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-19, 13:12   #23324
LuckyEdge10

Extremely uncomfortable. The heat makes me feel anxious, makes me sweat, and...I just can't stand it anymore.
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-19, 13:17   #23325
DragonSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
I know the feeling a couple of years ago I pulled a muscle in my neck and went to lie down on my bed that was the wrong thing to do, when I tried to get up I was unable to get off the bed and had to roll over and off the bed so I could get up.

I'm very tired right now I was up until half 4 this morning babysitting my cat before someone else took over babysitting, she was bitten yesterday for the second time in 5 weeks she's on the mend but she can't put any weight on her front right leg the only way she can get around at the moment is to sort of hop around the room.

In the two years we've had her she's been to the vet possibly 20 or 30 times compared to our previous cat's 3 visits to the vet.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-19, 15:34   #23326
Blackmoor

HOT. I think the UK is about to combust.

Go away hot weather, go away.
Blackmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-19, 16:55   #23327
Tombraider95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoor View Post

I hate it. At least at work there's air con so during the day it's mostly fine, but once I leave it's literally 16 hours of torture until I can go to work again.

I also had to walk home today because the buses decided not to run for a while and I wasn't going to stand around waiting. Walking for 40 minutes in 36 degrees heat isn't fun.

Bring on autumn please.
Tombraider95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-19, 17:10   #23328
Lord Insidious

Feeling optimistic. I filled out an application at the veterinarian’s, and I’m hoping I’ll be able to score some computer parts.
Lord Insidious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-19, 17:24   #23329
Blackmoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombraider95 View Post
I hate it. At least at work there's air con so during the day it's mostly fine, but once I leave it's literally 16 hours of torture until I can go to work again.

I also had to walk home today because the buses decided not to run for a while and I wasn't going to stand around waiting. Walking for 40 minutes in 36 degrees heat isn't fun.
Do you have a fan at home? I've just ordered one from Amazon and keep thinking WHY have I not already got one of these? I was even considering buying a portable air conditioner it's so hot and annoying but they're a bit expensive if the weather goes back to normal.

It's terrible to be looking forward to work just to be cool but I have similar thoughts.

Quote:
Bring on autumn please.
Amen
Blackmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-19, 17:30   #23330
Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaskito View Post
Hope you get better soon!

I've been having a crazy week at work. I work at Support though e-mail and tickets, and this week a colleague from the US opened like 500 tickets. I had to reply and do manual work for each and every single one. So many, that both my arms are now in physical pain from tendonitis. Hurts like hell, and it's even worse because it pains a bit to write e-mails, etc. now :S
Thank you! My doctor told me off for overdoing it.

500? Jeez that seems a lot of work. I hope you get better soon too. We can wallow in our pain together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoor View Post

I know, right. This country is not equipped for these temperatures. In fact the only weather this country is good at is mild 'nothing' weather. The other day I even said to a customer "come back autumn, all is forgiven" .
Rai is online now   Reply With Quote