Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 06-08-15, 06:12   #21521
robm_2007

Nemesis is incomparably more threatening, panic-inducing, and personal. Birkin was mainly after Sherry (not really sure why he wanted her after he already knocked her up)? Mr. X was out to kill anyone he saw. But I'd still say that I like Claire better. Despite that, Jill has more going for her:

Jill's entire RE3 adventure is one big thumbs up for feminists: she founded the SlutWalk (dressing like a hooker in broad daylight), fights off the advances of a hulking stalker who doesn't know the word "no." Then there's 5, where was kidnapped and roofied 24/7 for over 4 years, had her hoo-ha exposed via a glaring red paintjob, and had a plastic surgery addiction stemming from body dysmorphic disorder. Her only flaw is letting a man...give me a break, girlfriend!...cure the STD her stalker gave her. She's also canon as the free character in RE1 and jumped out of a window to kill a man...sure to save another, but she out-penised him by being the savior. Oh, and something about her being dressed as a bird. Not sure if that outfit constitutes as "encumbering a woman's right to be seen" or something, akin to the burka, but her reveal outfit proved to be over-feminized to make up for her loss of being covered in a black sheet.

Claire is a transphobic abortionist for underage girls whose only love interests is a teenage boy hot for nanny and some random guy from work who turned out to be a traitor. Oh and she likely bedded her brother at some point. She turned him gay!!!!

Last edited by robm_2007; 06-08-15 at 06:51.
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-15, 06:35   #21522
VictorXD

I lost it at transphobic abortionist
VictorXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-15, 07:27   #21523
Baratheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm_2007 View Post
Claire is a transphobic abortionist for underage girls whose only love interests is a teenage boy hot for nanny and some random guy from work who turned out to be a traitor. Oh and she likely bedded her brother at some point. She turned him gay!!!!

You're ruining these characters for me!
Baratheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-15, 07:27   #21524
RAID

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrich17901 View Post
I'm just glad Capcom are making the remake...the invaders games demo released was garbage.
Capcom are working on a RE2make? Did I miss something
RAID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-15, 16:41   #21525
ECB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAID View Post
Capcom are working on a RE2make? Did I miss something
Here you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino92 View Post
We don't know. RE's Facebook account posted they were shooting a proposal to Capcom HQ for a RE2 remake, but we don't know if it's gotten greenlit or not.

Though people are acting like it's a sure thing. It really isn't.
ECB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-15, 16:44   #21526
LateRaider
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzi master View Post
I don't see how Mr. X targeting Claire randomly makes fighting him of any less of an accomplishment than fighting off the monster specifically targeting you.

And don't forget fighting off Birkin, who was specifically targeting the person Claire has to protect.
It is, it is. Like I said, I was just being argumentative for the sake of being so. I love Claire. Leon... eh. And Sherry es mi bebe.

Last edited by LateRaider; 06-08-15 at 16:49.
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-15, 16:45   #21527
jajay119

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrich17901 View Post
I'm just glad Capcom are making the remake...the invaders games demo released was garbage.
It really, really was. After so many delays and problems I was so miffed it was as bad as it was. I honestly don't know how it took them 4 years to make as little as they did, how it was so poor, and why they didn't consider scrapping the engine before then. Considering this year alone whilst restarting on the Unreal engine they seem to have got further with constructing the game, to a much higher standard, than they did in the 4 years on the Unity engine and it looks much more solid than the original demo I just hope they can get at least one campaign out before Capcom inevitably pull the plug if their own remake is greenlit.
jajay119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-15, 19:31   #21528
dcw123

When/ If they remake RE2 - they better do it in a realistic REmake / Zero vibe.

I really don't wanna see levels straight from Outbreak/Darkside with reused models and RE4 type gameplay (which is basically what all fans make)

I really hope Claire gets more of a focus over Leon too - he needs the backseat for a while. And Claire better wear her old red gear, not the horrid DSC recolour and redesign..
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-15, 19:32   #21529
RAID

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECB View Post
Here you go
Heyyyy Thanks

Excellent news. Let's hope it goes through...
RAID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-15, 20:30   #21530
LaraDuh

Sorry Jill fans. i can't see yall behind jills nasty injected lips and bowl cut. She's such an attention whore. flashing her dusty v-hole to all who care to see. sure claire might hike her jeans up to her titties. but that's not even as tragique as jills gross mini skirt/tank top/jacket around waist combo. That wasn't cute. And her gung-ho "I might get accepted if i act like i have a penis" attitude around men is desperate and isn't getting her layed. i see why chris ditched her for piers.

This is all for fun tho. Jill is cool.
LaraDuh is offline   Reply With Quote