www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 22-06-16, 14:18   #6491
LateRaider
Professor

If you hold down Forward along with Walk and Jump, Lara will always hop in the direction you want her to. The "veering to the side" glitch seems to be related to whether or not you just had her turn. I've never had her veer in the wrong direction in the PS2 version, for what it's worth.
Old 22-06-16, 14:29   #6492
Lara_Fan1
Tomb Raider

I want to talk about the deal a minute (yes, a conversation about the deal again). People (myself included) are pretty disappointed that they didn't reveal anything at E3 about the Playstation version. Everyone's saying that they can't reveal anything because it's probably in the contract, which is fair enough but my problem is that the PC players have the game. So, why would Microsoft allow Square/Crystal to release the PC version but restrict them from mentioning the PS4 version?
Old 22-06-16, 14:30   #6493
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara_Fan1 View Post
I want to talk about the deal a minute (yes, a conversation about the deal again). People (myself included) are pretty disappointed that they didn't reveal anything at E3 about the Playstation version. Everyone's saying that they can't reveal anything because it's probably in the contract, which is fair enough but my problem is that the PC players have the game. So, why would Microsoft allow Square/Crystal to release the PC version but restrict them from mentioning the PS4 version?
XBOX MASTER RACE

NAH, that's probably not the reason
You make a good point. I assume it's just bc Xbox and PC are both MS based, right?
Old 22-06-16, 14:33   #6494
ESCachuli
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
If you hold down Forward along with Walk and Jump, Lara will always hop in the direction you want her to. The "veering to the side" glitch seems to be related to whether or not you just had her turn. I've never had her veer in the wrong direction in the PS2 version, for what it's worth.
Well, I had it wether I pressed forward or not xD trust me I tried (and died) many times because of that freaking bug. I don't know if it's because of the PC version, the Sasso's patch, or what, but I had it. And I could deal with it anyway, but I would have loved to play the game with real refined controls.

Quote:
MS is taking PC as it's platform too. In fact, MS announced almost every game (or every game) for both X1 and PC. For me that's perfect, now I don't have to ever buy an X1.

BTW I don't really care about the deals, I don't have any rush to play the games. I recall someone saying I hate RotTR because I couldn't play it on PS4 when the truth is I don't care about those things xDDD (then he called me criminal because I bought it on Windows 10 store for 8 bucks xDDDDD)

EDIT: I see I haven't answered any of your questions xDDD probably they didn't show anything because of the deal, but does it really matters? The game has been out for more than half a year on X1 and 5 months for PC, it's not a new game, it draws 0 interest. Even PS4 players know everything about the game by now. The sad thing is that they didn't announce anything new from the TR franchise, not that they didn't show RotTR again.

Last edited by ESCachuli; 22-06-16 at 14:35.
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-16, 14:34   #6495
Lara_Fan1
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
XBOX MASTER RACE

NAH, that's probably not the reason
You make a good point. I assume it's just bc Xbox and PC are both MS based, right?
Steam isn't Microsoft related is it? I'm not a PC player so I wouldn't know. An they can't use the excuse 'Well if people know when it's coming out on PS they won't buy an Xbox consol' because, well we all know it's a timed-exclusive. So, again, I fail to see why they would restrict discussion about the PS version.
Old 22-06-16, 14:41   #6496
Lyle Croft
Relic Hunter

Autoaim in AoD is seriously annoying...especially with brother obscura moving that damn painting every 3 seconds.
Old 22-06-16, 14:52   #6497
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post
Autoaim in AoD is seriously annoying...especially with brother obscura moving that damn painting every 3 seconds.
Do you know how to grab the painting? Like, what to do? It's difficult if you don't know what to do
I mastered it to the point of I could "defeat" BroScura and leave in a few minutes after grabbing the goodies in the room
Old 22-06-16, 14:59   #6498
BrokenMirror
Hobbyist

It may be the most bugged/bad controls game of the series, but still it its the most talked game in the series <3 Angel of Darkness, the game that the fans just don't give up <3 it deserves all the praise and everything! My personal favourite from all the series
BrokenMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-16, 15:05   #6499
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenMirror View Post
It may be the most bugged/bad controls game of the series, but still it its the most talked game in the series <3 Angel of Darkness, the game that the fans just don't give up <3 it deserves all the praise and everything! My personal favourite from all the series
You have impeccable tastes
Old 22-06-16, 15:08   #6500
Lyle Croft
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
Do you know how to grab the painting? Like, what to do? It's difficult if you don't know what to do
I mastered it to the point of I could "defeat" BroScura and leave in a few minutes after grabbing the goodies in the room
Apparently you should shoot him, so he freezes up.

But that doesn't give me enough time to turn around, retract my gun and yeah.