www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-04-19, 12:28   #23941
boubouk
Student
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
I can't believe her SHOULDERS of all things are unrendered under the Blue Heron Tunic, when she actually has them exposed in the standard outfit.

Her body is snatched. I can't believe the devs made her look so gorgeous and wasted it all with that mullet and the unflattering costumes.

Let's hope Eidos lets the modding slide and doesn't patch out Lara's model from under the tunic.
There are some picture of Lara in bikini with naked shoulders i don't know how the modder did it
boubouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-19, 12:36   #23942
tomee
Tomb Raider
 
tomee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hungary
Posts: 15,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boubouk View Post
There are some picture of Lara in bikini with naked shoulders i don't know how the modder did it
Yeah, I noticed. Maybe the mesh for her shoulders is there under the tunic, it's just not textured, that's why it appears transparent? I'm not sure.
__________________
My signature was removed because it was vulgar. Now I can't choose my own till March 2014. If I edit this one I will be suspended till March 2014.
tomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-19, 12:55   #23943
boubouk
Student
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
Yeah, I noticed. Maybe the mesh for her shoulders is there under the tunic, it's just not textured, that's why it appears transparent? I'm not sure.
Oh yes may be,
with the ripped shoulders it's even more impressive, this model could easily rock an outfit like South Pacific from TR3
boubouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-19, 15:49   #23944
Patrick star
Tomb Raider
 
Patrick star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Syria
Posts: 12,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
Crystal Dynamics have no clue what Tomb Raider's about, we are doomed if they are back as the lead. All of their TR installments are soulless and lack personality. Unlike TRs developed by other developers.

Crystal Dynamics has always been the problem, I don't want them near TR ever again.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for CD leading the development of the next game . Which is likely with them finishing the first Avengers game and expanding to a second studio (Crystal Northwest) .

I don't care what people say , but CD just make more interesting main campaigns for me . Legend , TR2013 and Rise take up 3 spots out of my top 5 TR games (1# and 2# being TR4 and TR2 respectively) . Maybe let EM make the challenge tombs and traps , but CD should be in control of everything else in my opinion .

Or a whole new developer .
__________________
The extraordinary is in what we do , not in our hairstyle...

Last edited by Patrick star; 13-04-19 at 15:52.
Patrick star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-19, 15:58   #23945
biscuits
Professor
 
biscuits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 4,528
Default

Yeah if I had to choose I'd settle for CD as well.
Or Crystal Northwest. At the end of the day I don't mind but Eidos Montreal has a history of horrible development cycles.
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-19, 16:08   #23946
Patrick star
Tomb Raider
 
Patrick star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Syria
Posts: 12,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
Yeah if I had to choose I'd settle for CD as well.
Or Crystal Northwest. At the end of the day I don't mind but Eidos Montreal has a history of horrible development cycles.
Yeah . I mean I know it might seem a bit unfair for me not to be willing to give EM another shot , but perhaps for me It's like Yuna said a few pages ago , it takes one severely disappointing game for everything to go to hell .

And CD still haven't made a game that left me very disappointed . Sure I wasn't a mad fan of Anniversary and Underworld , but I wasn't too fussed maybe because A) I didn't have any huge expectations and hopes for either games (can't say the same about Shadow) and B) the CD behind LAU is considerably different to CD of the reboot anyway , even studio heads changed .

So yeah , CD's record is still clean for me . I still love EM and some of the improvements they did in Shadow (tombs , puzzles and traps) and I'd love for them to still be involved with these departments , but them in the lead again ? No , not something I'd be excited about .
__________________
The extraordinary is in what we do , not in our hairstyle...

Last edited by Patrick star; 13-04-19 at 16:09.
Patrick star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-19, 16:20   #23947
biscuits
Professor
 
biscuits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 4,528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick star View Post
Yeah . I mean I know it might seem a bit unfair for me not to be willing to give EM another shot , but perhaps for me It's like Yuna said a few pages ago , it takes one severely disappointing game for everything to go to hell .

And CD still haven't made a game that left me very disappointed . Sure I wasn't a mad fan of Anniversary and Underworld , but I wasn't too fussed maybe because A) I didn't have any huge expectations and hopes for either games (can't say the same about Shadow) and B) the CD behind LAU is considerably different to CD of the reboot anyway , even studio heads changed .

So yeah , CD's record is still clean for me . I still love EM and some of the improvements they did in Shadow (tombs , puzzles and traps) and I'd love for them to still be involved with these departments , but them in the lead again ? No , not something I'd be excited about .
Yeah. At first I hated Shadow. And I mean hated it. Most of it wore down and I've come to somewhat appreciate the game. But that still doesn't excuse how it ended the trilogy on such a whimper. I wouldn't have disliked the game as much if my expectations weren't so high but there lies the problem. I was genuinely hyped for the game and I thought it would blow me away.

It isn't even that it's a bad game. It's middling. It's just there. Which in most ways makes it worse than being an outright bad game.
But at the same I also don't completely trust CD either
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-19, 16:27   #23948
Patrick star
Tomb Raider
 
Patrick star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Syria
Posts: 12,443
Default

Well , I won't say that I trust CD to make perfect games either At least I'm sure they'll make games that are great for a playthrough and that I'll always like to revisit .

Shadow's 6 months old , played it only twice (the second time was to truly evaluate the game after the initial disappointment) and really can't bring myself to start another playthrough , I just can't .

On the other hand , I can always picture myself revisiting Rise and TR2013 .
__________________
The extraordinary is in what we do , not in our hairstyle...
Patrick star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-19, 16:32   #23949
biscuits
Professor
 
biscuits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 4,528
Default

Well if there's one thing that Shadow did it was making me appreciate Rise a whole more than I did back then.

Really though I think my opinions towards Rise and Shadow depend on my mood.

Last edited by biscuits; 13-04-19 at 16:35.
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-19, 16:33   #23950
Heisenberg
Explorer
 
Heisenberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Chloe Frazer's Belt
Posts: 884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
Well if there's one thing that Shadow did it was making me appreciate Rise a whole more than I did back then.

Really though I think my opinions towards Rise and Shadow really depend on my mood.
Snowy or Muggy? Pick and choose
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 15:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.