www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 17-08-19, 13:07   #3471
MissJodieG
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnanonymouz View Post
id like new shadow of the tomb raider content. i havent played the game since dlc 7. i want to but my experience will be better if i miss it a lil bit! gamescom is the first time im like 'i wish they announce something'. idk what to expect tbh. i dont want to expect much so ill be happy if i get something extra! if they dont announce anything at gamescom, thats okay too. we know sth is coming so it will eventually come. i dont feel the need to bitch about it.
Good attitude!
MissJodieG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-19, 13:14   #3472
iWANEX
Gold Contributor

I don't think we are getting anything at GC. Stadia release or 1 year anniversary are the safest bets imo.
iWANEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-19, 13:23   #3473
Portugalraider
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWANEX View Post
I don't think we are getting anything at GC. Stadia release or 1 year anniversary are the safest bets imo.
After SE announced its Gamescon plans, I also don't believe it. Still, I don't think people are expecting like the DLC released during gamescon, but more of an announcement of the Definitive Edition with the DLC being attached to it, like Blood Ties and Multiplayer Expedition Mode was to the 20th anniversary Edition of RotTR.
Old 17-08-19, 13:41   #3474
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Even if it's not at Gamescom it could be a social media announcement like the other dlcs this Tuesday because it's during gamescom
Old 17-08-19, 14:34   #3475
NoahCrofRaider
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
After SE announced its Gamescon plans, I also don't believe it. Still, I don't think people are expecting like the DLC released during gamescon, but more of an announcement of the Definitive Edition with the DLC being attached to it, like Blood Ties and Multiplayer Expedition Mode was to the 20th anniversary Edition of RotTR.
Yeah, thatís all Iím expecting. Of course, if they did release it during GC, I wouldnít complain, but Iím still not expecting it.

If it wasnít announced at Gamescom, then that would be really dumb imo. Why waste a chance at a little free publicity especially if this DLC could be the best one yet, in their eyes anyway.

Regardless, if not Gamescom, then it has to be the one year anniversary. If we donít get anything then either, Iím going to just choose to believe DLC8 is a myth. It would make literally no sense to tease more content, but never deliver it, or any further information on it, for over four months. Itís like when someone ghosts you in your texts.
Old 17-08-19, 15:11   #3476
Cat Woman
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnanonymouz View Post
id like new shadow of the tomb raider content. i havent played the game since dlc 7. i want to but my experience will be better if i miss it a lil bit! gamescom is the first time im like 'i wish they announce something'. idk what to expect tbh. i dont want to expect much so ill be happy if i get something extra! if they dont announce anything at gamescom, thats okay too. we know sth is coming so it will eventually come. i dont feel the need to bitch about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJodieG View Post
Good attitude!
I am going for this attitude also.
Old 17-08-19, 16:28   #3477
Synlidwirh
Hobbyist

the 8th DLC if they announce it/when they announce it/At least give an update on it. (they don't need to give details but say anything like it is progressing, we hit a problem, x unbalanced parts of the game)

I won't be overexcited about it. The DLCs were fun, added some interesting things to the backstory more lore wise.... but I doubt I will be bored. The only downside is, do not know if I want to do a 5th playthrough.
Synlidwirh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-19, 16:51   #3478
cephasjames
Archaeologist

I predict that the DE w/ DLC 8 will be announced and released Sept. 14, one year after release. That, imo, seems like the only logical choice at this point. There doesn't seem to be any significantly good reason to release it any time before then other than to just release it. Which isn't a strong reason.
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-19, 17:09   #3479
Rai

If there's an 8th DLC, then it most certainly can be announced and released on the same day, just as other DLC were. A DE is another matter. That definitely needs to be announced and get significant build up prior to release. Surely the marketing team are bright enough to know it won't sell itself. At least I assume the reason for a DE is to take advantage of the chance to sell more copies.
Old 17-08-19, 17:28   #3480
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter

The number one thing I care about this new dlc is outfit restriction. I'm telling y'all the game would improve 2000% for me if that restriction was removed.

I really hope it's coming.