Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 03-06-09, 14:13   #1
ggctuk

Default General Voice Request Thread

NOTE: To those seeking voices, please consult this list only and not replies in the thread as people may no longer be available. To those who wish to be added or removed, please message me and I will modify this list.

I see so many topics nowadays with the title "Lara voice needed", and more and more "big request threads" are being made (such as the texture request thread). So my intention with this thread is to make the need to post these "I need a voice actor" threads redundant, and that you can post your vocal requests here. This thread is NOT just for Lara voices, anybody can request, or answer to requests in this thread. In the near future I will add a list to the thread of known voice actors/actresses, to help narrow the search for those who want voices.

The way this thread could work is like this: Requests should be asked for in this thread, but don't post details (other than the type of character IE male/female, what sort of accent you need etc), that might ruin the plot of your level. Instead, when you get a response from somebody who wants to voice a character in your level, send them the script via PM, so as not to spoil anything.

Known voice actors/actresses

FEMALE
Greenkey2
- Female VA, very good Lara voice.

iamlaracroft
- Female VA, can do a variety of voice types, including Lara

Melonie Tomb Raider
- Female VA, can do Lara

Pai
- Female VA who speaks with an English accent. Can do Lara (in particular Reboot Lara) as well as other voice, including old men.
- Older Lara
- Younger Lara

Dream
- Female VA who can do different voices for Lara, as well as for other female characters like Sophia Leigh, Natla and Amanda.
- Can do various accents and some male voices as well.

!araCr0ft
- Female who can also do Lara.
- Voice clip

FatedBlossom
- For Lara's voice, the best I can provide for her is from Legend through Underworld.
I can try also from Dagger of Xian (2) / Adventures of Lara Croft (3) for Lara, but for others can vary from a small child, medium tone, and soft spoken.
- Voice clips

MALE
adammbommb - Male VA who can do voices of different types and accents, music composer
- (Voice clip)
- (Music clip)

ajrich17901

Changeling - Male VA, can do some female VA
- (Voice clip - Link is dead)

Ceamonks890 - Male VA, can do different voices.
- Chieftain Strag voiceovers
- TR1 Larson
- Unused ghost portrait recording for Lara's Mansion by klona
- https://www.systemshock.org/shocklog...ite/index.html (I'm the character known as Korenchkin)

Culprit - Male VA.

DMC - Male VA. Able to do different accents.
- (Voice Clip - Link is dead)

jarekhanzelka - Male VA who can different voices as well as noises.

-

KyleCroft - Male VA

Peanut - Male VA, Child voices

Phlip
- Check THIS THREAD for a sample

Rivendell
- Male VA

.:Tirivol:. - Male VA
Quote:
Just for your information builders, I can do male voiceovers. Contact me if you need me
In case you're wondering how I sound, you can check my topic in Fan-art

Tombraiderx08 - Male VA
- Voice clip 1
- Voice clip 2

Tonyrobinson - Male VA who can do voices of different types and accents

trtrailerman - Male VA

Last edited by Titak; 03-08-19 at 10:29. Reason: Removing an entry per request.
ggctuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 14:30   #2
mudkip25

I do need voices...

Lara Croft: ____________________ [I'm Lara Croft! It's A Sword! I've Seen This. I Can't do it by myself! I opened the portal and I should help stop it!]
Kurtis Trent: ____________________ [Karel! Come Back Here! No! What the... It can't be! I can't open this door. Ahh! You're Gonna Pay for that!]
Alister And Zip (No Not Really! :P)
Winston: ____________________ [Good Evening Lady Croft, How are you today?]
???? (♀ Japan Character): ____________________ [I only followed to retrieve what I've lost...]
???? (♀ Japan Character): ____________________ [What Happened! No! Stayback! Ahhh!!!]
???? (♀ Japan Character): ____________________ [Hello? Where is she! You Left Me, Die!]
???? (♂ Japan Character): ____________________ [There It Is, I found it...]
Janice: ____________________ [Move Along Macher, You make the place look crowded.]
Karel: ____________________ [Why If It Isn't Lara Croft! I'm not dead!!! Its Mine! All Mine!!!]
Various Voices (♂): ____________________ [Police: Hey You! (French Accent) Ghost: Suffer!]

Tjw croft need voices too
mudkip25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 19:18   #3
God Horus

A thread like this might go better in the fan art section... even though the voiceovers are for LE games, in the fan art section you might get more attention because sadly, some people don't visit this section.
God Horus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 19:21   #4
ggctuk

That, ultimately, is up to the mods, though. If it does go there, I might compile a list of the request threads we have here for easy access.
Old 03-06-09, 19:31   #5
God Horus

Great idea, this will be really useful for a lot of people
Old 04-06-09, 22:42   #6
Dents
Inactive

Well now that Jenni's leaving, here's a list of all the others I know of:

Melonie Tomb Raider: American (?) Female. Voices Lara in Himalayan Mysteries. Good vocal choice for a younger Lara character.
Rivendell: British male. Natural voice heard in "Talkthrough Tomb Raider" series, also voices Kurtis in Animated Croft.
Teeth: British male. Currently banned from TRF. I dunno if I'm allowed to give his e-mail or anything. Second voice of Alister in Animated Croft and does voices in his own cartoons on his Youtube channel. And a security guard in Wheels of Kathar.
GodOfLight: American male. Also banned. Again, I dunno if I'm allowed to give contact details. He did additional voices for Himalayan Mysteries.
trtrailerman: British male. Creator of Animated Croft, he voices Winston in it too, and you can hear his voice sped up in Lara's Voiceovers.

If you want to be added to this list, gimme a shout via PM.

Last edited by Dents; 04-06-09 at 22:48.
Dents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-09, 10:39   #7
ggctuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dents View Post
Well now that Jenni's leaving, here's a list of all the others I know of:

Melonie Tomb Raider: American (?) Female. Voices Lara in Himalayan Mysteries. Good vocal choice for a younger Lara character.
Rivendell: British male. Natural voice heard in "Talkthrough Tomb Raider" series, also voices Kurtis in Animated Croft.
Teeth: British male. Currently banned from TRF. I dunno if I'm allowed to give his e-mail or anything. Second voice of Alister in Animated Croft and does voices in his own cartoons on his Youtube channel. And a security guard in Wheels of Kathar.
GodOfLight: American male. Also banned. Again, I dunno if I'm allowed to give contact details. He did additional voices for Himalayan Mysteries.
trtrailerman: British male. Creator of Animated Croft, he voices Winston in it too, and you can hear his voice sped up in Lara's Voiceovers.

If you want to be added to this list, gimme a shout via PM.
I'll add them to the first post.
Old 05-06-09, 16:28   #8
Dents
Inactive

Ladies: please, if you sound remotely like Lara, go ahead and let us know. I hope we can find someone to carry the title of (wait for it...) "Next-Jen"
Dents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-09, 16:35   #9
Greenkey2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dents View Post
Ladies: please, if you sound remotely like Lara, go ahead and let us know. I hope we can find someone to carry the title of (wait for it...) "Next-Jen"
*leafs through threads, reads, nearly spills coffee*
Greenkey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-09, 19:58   #10
God Horus

Melonie does amazing voiceovers! (especially for young Lara)