www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Fan Artwork, Pictures, Movies and Writings

Old 21-05-19, 21:47   #1
FearEffect
Relic Hunter

Default Detroit Become Human - Reed900 Web-Comic

Hi guys! I thought there could be some Detroit Become Human fans over here so I wanted to share this here too. For those who are not aware of it, Reed900 is the name of Gavin and RK900's ship.

Quote:
Hi, DBH fans! You’re probably wondering why I decided to make a comic focused on Gavin after seeing him acting like an *** during the entire game, especially when you know how many amazing characters DBH has in its story. Well, the first reason is that when I see villains in shows or video games, most of the time I like to think that they are not entirely evil. The second reason is that I would’ve really liked his character to be more important and more developed in the game. The third reason is that… I just wanted to make more LGBT. Also note that this web-comic will use foul language because it wouldn’t be Gavin without rudeness. I hope you enjoy it. This comic was made with the game’s original 3D model and sceneries/lighting/renders from Blender Cycles and Photoshop.
FearEffect is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-19, 21:21   #2
Zebra
Legend

Haven't read a whole lot of Detroit fan fiction/looked at too much Detroit fan art but this was quite entertaining. I like the tension/chemistry between them. The way you mimicked the game's UI is pretty cool, too!
Old 27-05-19, 06:19   #3
FearEffect
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
Haven't read a whole lot of Detroit fan fiction/looked at too much Detroit fan art but this was quite entertaining. I like the tension/chemistry between them. The way you mimicked the game's UI is pretty cool, too!
Thank you The first version of this chap was a lot shorter. Ended page 9, but I thought it was too short and there was some stuff I wanted to include in that chapter. Also, a friend gave me ideas and it inspired me the "reconstruction" scene. I started working on the second Chapter 2 today. It took me days to get a correct story to base my comic on, and it still need polish. I can wait to see what the entire comic will look like in the end
FearEffect is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-19, 01:20   #4
laralives
Professor

Can't wait for more!