www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 17-06-19, 03:39   #71
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I watched more of this and all I can hear is Nathan Drake and his brother
Seriously... there has to be other voice actors out there besides Nolan North and Troy Baker that are good AND working..
I'm amazed they didn't get either Grey DeLisle or Jennifer Hale to voice Black Widow if that's who they got for the male characters. Might as well get their female equivalents in too Then again Laura Bailey is another one who gets in everywhere lately so she's not far off. Including Uncharted 4, she voiced Nadine! They seriously went and hired like the whole Naughty Dog team of VAs haha

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 17-06-19 at 03:40.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-19, 03:55   #72
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
I'm amazed they didn't get either Grey DeLisle or Jennifer Hale to voice Black Widow if that's who they got for the male characters. Might as well get their female equivalents in too Then again Laura Bailey is another one who gets in everywhere lately so she's not far off. Including Uncharted 4, she voiced Nadine! They seriously went and hired like the whole Naughty Dog team of VAs haha
Exactly! I canít believe they didnít get a bunch more famous people, like you said, Jennifer Hale whoís been in literally everything since the 90ís.
Old 17-06-19, 09:58   #73
Vinkula
Tomb Raider

They should have used Grey DeLisle. CD has used her voice before. You know, as Natla
Old 17-06-19, 12:45   #74
killchan
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Didn't they pull this with Shadow as well?
my point exactly

EDIT

oh, they're prepping for beta access.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelAveng...rested_to_see/

Last edited by killchan; 17-06-19 at 13:19.
killchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-19, 15:49   #75
Legends
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by killchan View Post
"but guys, all the already planned expansions and heroes will be free, we only need to stick to the game for way more time than we normally would, because that matters to us, right? or would you rather have everything in it now and play the same full game again from scratch like we did with [every game in history]? F that, I want to be monthly EXCITED for no reason!"
The way they are structuring this game as a service instead of an actual game is a recipe for disaster, and it will probably flop because of it. (Hello, Anthem) Their plan is to make more content for this game in the years to come, and that's supposed to be free? As if. The whole point of doing it this way is so they can make more money, not so we get more content. Why are some developers incapable of making a decent game, or a game at all anymore? What happened with this obnoxious greed and wanting to make a game into a service instead of a game? They deserve to flop because of that. They can take their "service" and shove it.

Last edited by Legends; 17-06-19 at 15:55.
Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-19, 18:28   #76
Daft Raider
Archaeologist

^Developers love saying ~thereís gonna be no loot boxes or pay to win scenarios~ as if theyíre so much better than that now, and because it gets an easy round of applause, yay for doing the bare minimum!!

But what they think we donít realize is if this is going to another ~game as a service~ they still have to continue to get that drip feed from our wallets so the monetization has to come from somewhere, so itíll still be in the game, itíll just be in other conniving and sneaky ways. God forbid game companies just make complete games and sell them.
Old 17-06-19, 18:34   #77
killchan
Explorer

yes, their true intentions are pretty much out there, but what I think is gonna happen is that people are gonna complain that "uhm why are they releasing that hero first instead of that other hero?", or that "ehi this new story chapter wasn't really worth the wait", or "sooo what's the deal with this 8th hero slot? are they gonna announce a new DLC or what?".
Old 18-06-19, 00:32   #78
mandylane
Explorer

i dare to say cough cough avengers looks like.... tomb raider
mandylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-19, 02:49   #79
Tommy123
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinkula View Post
They should have used Grey DeLisle. CD has used her voice before. You know, as Natla
I love her so much (she also follows me on twitter lol). But I'm just sick to death of the voice actors they chose they're so overdone
Old 18-06-19, 03:02   #80
Vinkula
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy123 View Post
I love her so much (she also follows me on twitter lol). But I'm just sick to death of the voice actors they chose they're so overdone
It's true... There are so many more actors out there, but only the few seems to get all the work... I bet they're just safe bets cuz their talent is known.