www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-01-21, 23:20   #26811
LateRaider
Professor
 
LateRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 3,570
Default

youre so obsessed with me lmfao
__________________
Tomb Raider Forums member #54094 - Always late to the party

Last edited by LateRaider; 29-01-21 at 01:14. Reason: removed rude meme
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-21, 23:43   #26812
lance6439
Legend
 
lance6439's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UTOPIA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Posts: 32,880
Default

I've been very open about my learning impairment and other serious mental health issues, dyslexia and my writing/reading compression (((learning to read and write around my preteens was not fun))) (not reminding everyone on here daily about it but I've been open a few times) so trying to take aim with some very tacky "YOU NEED TO SEEK MENTAL HELP" joke is lame and tacky as **** (not asking for sympathy or anything lolz) I've already tried to get on equal terms with you privately aaand you didn't respond. The only one time I mention you was in a light-hearted manner and you take that as an opportunity to (poorly) make fun of me. You act like my "obsession" with you is anywhere close to your obsession with shooting your shot at Melanie Mac (which is one of the reasons why you have some vendetta against me because at one point a bunch of people on the forums came in unity to defend Melonie Mac after I called you out on your weird disdain for her + you and 2 other people kept bullying her) I could have sworn you've added me onto your ignore list since you'd proudly state so publicly like if it was something cool to announce? sorry but you're issues with me are not my problem. You should maybe work on fixing yourself. I'm still open for reconciliation but your last two posts are so uncalled for.

-

I just beat Rise again and I HATE the ending. Biggest stain in the series (the excessive combat)
__________________
You'll never get away; I'm HOT on your trail

Last edited by lance6439; 28-01-21 at 23:44.
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-21, 23:58   #26813
Lara_Fan1
Tomb Raider
 
Lara_Fan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,996
Default

Yeah I felt like it was really similar to the ending section of TR’13. Keep climbing to the top whilst chaos is happening around you, shoot some bad guys to get to the antagonist. At least they tried to add more of a boss fight at the end of Rise.

Shadow isn’t any different to be fair either.
Lara_Fan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-21, 01:14   #26814
LateRaider
Professor
 
LateRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 3,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
I've been very open about my learning impairment and other serious mental health issues, dyslexia and my writing/reading compression (((learning to read and write around my preteens was not fun))) (not reminding everyone on here daily about it but I've been open a few times) so trying to take aim with some very tacky "YOU NEED TO SEEK MENTAL HELP" joke is lame and tacky as **** (not asking for sympathy or anything lolz)
nah youre right it's pretty tacky of me. i thought you were coming for me so i assumed the worst. i apologize for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
I've already tried to get on equal terms with you privately aaand you didn't respond. The only one time I mention you was in a light-hearted manner and you take that as an opportunity to (poorly) make fun of me.
i mustve deleted the PM b/c i don't even see it. since youre on my ignore list it might not've come through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
Melanie Mac
it's spelled Melonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
I called you out on your weird disdain for her + you and 2 other people kept bullying her
1. mel is rich enough that some insignificant fat gay from the midwest isn't gonna bother her

2. i haven't even thought about her in close to 6 months now

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
I could have sworn you've added me onto your ignore list since you'd proudly state so publicly like if it was something cool to announce?
i saw your post when people quoted it, saw my name, and took offense to what i thought was unprompted teasing. i'm used to this sort of behavior because of certain banned members just coming for anyone and everyone, me included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
I'm still open for reconciliation but your last two posts are so uncalled for.
i appreciate the sentiment, but after what happened i'm honestly not interested in making amends. i'd rather you and i just ignore each other's existence, starting now. thanks.
__________________
Tomb Raider Forums member #54094 - Always late to the party
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-21, 01:29   #26815
lance6439
Legend
 
lance6439's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UTOPIA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Posts: 32,880
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
nah youre right it's pretty tacky of me. i thought you were coming for me so i assumed the worst. i apologize for that.
I literally have no reason to say anything negative about you so why'd you think that is insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post


i mustve deleted the PM b/c i don't even see it. since youre on my ignore list it might not've come through.
well even tho im apparently on your ignore you can still receive messages from me and I sure did send you one OR you just deleted/ignored it


Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post


1. mel is rich enough that some insignificant fat gay from the midwest isn't gonna bother her

2. i haven't even thought about her in close to 6 months now
1.) There's plenty of artists who are rich (Gaga, Demi, Iggy Azalea, Taylor Swift) who read comments everyday about them and it makes them feel like ****. Iggy one time came out in an interview and said she contemplated on riding her horse and having her horse fall off a clife with her because she couldn't take the online bullying and this woman is worth $6million dollars. Mel still gets these comments and she stills views them because she does lurk


2.) I brought it up because I know you're bitter about me calling you out on your weird behavior on her and other members didn't like that as well because a bunch of people are close to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post

i saw your post when people quoted it, saw my name, and took offense to what i thought was unprompted teasing. i'm used to this sort of behavior because of certain banned members just coming for anyone and everyone, me included.
There was nothing about what I said that was offensive and you took that as an opportunity to unleash some tasteless comebacks all because you cant seem to get over my shift from 100% reboot lover to almost the complete opposite of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
i appreciate the sentiment, but after what happened i'm honestly not interested in making amends. i'd rather you and i just ignore each other's existence, starting now. thanks.
Yeah I mean sounds good. You've got a bunch to work on if it takes a light-hearted comment to make you say some unhinged things. Adios!


-


Almost done beating TR1
__________________
You'll never get away; I'm HOT on your trail
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-21, 14:02   #26816
Amunet
Archaeologist
 
Amunet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 2,420
Default

Here's Jason's Level 19 of his Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation blender series:

Egypt | Pharos, Temple of Isis



https://twitter.com/jches16/status/1355140569656414213

Absolutely gorgeous!!!
__________________
"If it's unique or exciting, I go after it." — Lara Croft
Amunet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-21, 15:18   #26817
LateRaider
Professor
 
LateRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 3,570
Default

i love jason's art. i'm glad he decided to continue his classics series.
__________________
Tomb Raider Forums member #54094 - Always late to the party
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-21, 08:49   #26818
DOPE
Relic Hunter
 
DOPE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,989
Default

need suggestions for some youtube tomb raider channels worth following
DOPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-21, 12:58   #26819
Lyle Croft
Relic Hunter
 
Lyle Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
i felt like classic pierre was more stereotypical french tbh. the big nose and pointy chin are in his model in TRI and TR:C so it's not too far off. i feel like they shaved his head so he'd look more like toby gard did at the time. (that or they were trying to step away from him being a parallel to lara, which is bizarre since their one major conversation in TR:A blatantly highlights their similarities) really if they had given him some kinda wig he would look a lot more like TRI pierre. plus tbh bald pierre is hot imo lmao

my issue w/ him is he's emblematic of the TR:A to TR2013 era of color design where the only colors were brown, gray, and the occasional green. brown jacket, tan pants, off-white turtleneck, peach skin. the only splash of color is his blue eyes (Which i'm not a fan of; i prefer pierre with brown eyes)
Bald pierre needs more meet if he wants to look like that kind of person
__________________
"Earth Reality Pod" - x_tiyan
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-21, 17:58   #26820
LateRaider
Professor
 
LateRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 3,570
Default

bald pierre is daddy af idk what you mean lyle
__________________
Tomb Raider Forums member #54094 - Always late to the party
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 20:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.