www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-11-22, 20:47   #11
stohrendorf
Student
 
stohrendorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Aachen, Germany
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombHackR View Post
does it tell you if you've missed an item in the 'total' column?
no, it does not
stohrendorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-22, 00:42   #12
Kitty_pi314
Student
 
Kitty_pi314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuno_suisei View Post
You're more than welcome!

Does that mean the quote by nanoRaider was wrong/maybe made out of frustrated passion?
If we get enough traction, anything can happen.
Kitty_pi314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-22, 01:08   #13
Jami393
Tomb Raider
 
Jami393's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Posts: 18,956
Default

This engine makes the game look good. Gonna have to check it out.
__________________
Rest in peace Iwata-san 1959 - 2015
Jami393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-22, 03:46   #14
redfox45
Professor
 
redfox45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Temple of Xian
Posts: 3,375
Default

The love and care that clearly went into this has me speechless.
__________________
"They stay inside their little ponds"
redfox45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-22, 00:05   #15
Kitty_pi314
Student
 
Kitty_pi314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami393 View Post
This engine makes the game look good. Gonna have to check it out.
Thank you so much!
Kitty_pi314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-22, 00:08   #16
Kitty_pi314
Student
 
Kitty_pi314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox45 View Post
The love and care that clearly went into this has me speechless.
I am glad you enjoyed it, we just wanted to share the love we have for Tomb Raider and this engine. ❤️ 😁
Kitty_pi314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-22, 14:52   #17
sieg32
Hobbyist
 
sieg32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 5
Default

Does anyone else has a problem running <Croft engine> with sabatu Tomb Raider 1?
sieg32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-22, 15:46   #18
stohrendorf
Student
 
stohrendorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Aachen, Germany
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sieg32 View Post
Does anyone else has a problem running <Croft engine> with sabatu Tomb Raider 1?
What exactly is the issue you have?
stohrendorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-22, 17:01   #19
sieg32
Hobbyist
 
sieg32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 5
Default

The screen instantly freezes after the start of the game.
As soon as the menu shows up, everything freezes.
I can hear the sound effects but the screen doesn't update.
To my knowledge thus far there are no fixes for this issue.

Unfortunately, I also have issues with base Sabatu Tomb Raider as I can't pass St. Francis Folly level as some of the the doors at the begging of the level do not want to open at all.(I've checked the walkthrough if you're wondering and that's not an issue). Again, problem like this isn't reported online, I might be the only one that has this issue. Is there a topic in this forum where I can report this?

I might try to test Croft engine with Original Tomb Raider.
sieg32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-22, 17:12   #20
stohrendorf
Student
 
stohrendorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Aachen, Germany
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sieg32 View Post
The screen instantly freezes after the start of the game.
As soon as the menu shows up, everything freezes.
I can hear the sound effects but the screen doesn't update.
To my knowledge thus far there are no fixes for this issue.
Generally, make sure you're running on a dedicated graphics card. MSI Afterburner, AMD Pro and the beta AMD drivers (called "optional") usually lead to that kind of issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sieg32 View Post
Unfortunately, I also have issues with base Sabatu Tomb Raider as I can't pass St. Francis Folly level as some of the the doors at the begging of the level do not want to open at all.(I've checked the walkthrough if you're wondering and that's not an issue). Again, problem like this isn't reported online, I might be the only one that has this issue. Is there a topic in this forum where I can report this?

I might try to test Croft engine with Original Tomb Raider.
That might actually be a symptom of the broken rendering. The engine sometimes writes to GPU memory directly, and if the driver doesn't work correctly, it might accidentally overwrite its own memory and stuff breaks. I've seen people playing Sabatu's TR online, and it seemingly worked for them. There were also numerous playthroughs I've seen, and the newest iteration (version 10) worked fine.
stohrendorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.