www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider 25

Old 10-01-22, 14:34   #271
Gh0stBlade
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
Hey, I don't think the manor will be the same in the next game and may go through even more changes judging by the info you've shared or maybe they're keeping it for some reason.

However, is it possible for you to share the video with us? Can you get the approval for sharing the content with the fans publicly, from the source who's not letting you share it at this point. You did say in the past, that you'll post it in future, but when, if I may ask?
We tried to get clearance to show it but it seems there was no response so I assume it means no. The annonymous source is also requesting we don't show it this early (for now). It will likely be shown in the very far future unfortunately.
Old 10-01-22, 15:34   #272
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade View Post
We tried to get clearance to show it but it seems there was no response so I assume it means no. The annonymous source is also requesting we don't show it this early (for now). It will likely be shown in the very far future unfortunately.
Thank you so much for every detail you've shared nonetheless, I am really excited to see what they will do with the Manor in the next game!! If your description is anything to go by I'd say they were on the right track to make me happy! When I'm 40 and a video showcasing the cut DLC8 is released I'll probably cry in Nostalgia remembering these posts.

I hope they cancelled it so they can use it for the next game but on an even larger scale. I'm sure most of you guys are thinking what I'm thinking.

Last edited by JsotoTRSaga; 10-01-22 at 15:37.
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-22, 16:54   #273
Raider8
Archaeologist

Quote:
As much as I'm desperate to see that piece of dlc, I'd appreciate you for whatever you were able to share and for being clear on the matter and letting us know the circumstances. However, I'll be looking forward to you sharing the content as soon as you get clearance from the source in future.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-22, 20:00   #274
Gh0stBlade
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
Thank you so much for every detail you've shared nonetheless, I am really excited to see what they will do with the Manor in the next game!! If your description is anything to go by I'd say they were on the right track to make me happy! When I'm 40 and a video showcasing the cut DLC8 is released I'll probably cry in Nostalgia remembering these posts.

I hope they cancelled it so they can use it for the next game but on an even larger scale. I'm sure most of you guys are thinking what I'm thinking.
No problem, if it helps, one of the Gym rooms was a real easter egg / fan service I bet you can guess what it looked like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
As much as I'm desperate to see that piece of dlc, I'd appreciate you for whatever you were able to share and for being clear on the matter and letting us know the circumstances. However, I'll be looking forward to you sharing the content as soon as you get clearance from the source in future.
Thank you, it's such a huge shame that the DLC got canceled. To be fair, the only thing that didn't add up. Was the fact that Lara had to collect "tokens" then "put them in the token accepter in the hall". And Lara also seemed confused at the secret room (which emerges after putting in all tokens) she had no knowledge about which is so sooo odd (since it's now her manor)?
Old 12-01-22, 13:50   #275
Raider8
Archaeologist

Quote:
No problem, if it helps, one of the Gym rooms was a real easter egg / fan service I bet you can guess what it looked like?

Thank you, it's such a huge shame that the DLC got canceled. To be fair, the only thing that didn't add up. Was the fact that Lara had to collect "tokens" then "put them in the token accepter in the hall". And Lara also seemed confused at the secret room (which emerges after putting in all tokens) she had no knowledge about which is so sooo odd (since it's now her manor)?
Judging by the little leaks you've been giving I think this DLC was big and way better than any other dlc chapter released for this game. Not releasing it as a surprise bonus for the 25th anniversary of TR was quite a miss for them.

One the bright side, i think that since they considered it a product that couldn't meet the quality standards, it could mean that they were probably aiming for even more or better which is actually good. Maybe they would surprise us with something even bigger and better in the next game.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-22, 01:34   #276
MelikeLara
Professor

I really wish we had gotten it anyway just so we could have given feedback if it wasn't good enough, But Blood Ties was, so I can't see why, and the small addition in The Nightmare in Shadow. It was all there so I think we would have been greatful whatever we got, but then this fan base can be a bit eager to trash if it's not quite to their taste.