Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Legend

Old 11-03-21, 09:41   #51
Bughye

Nice! I know she has similar issue while wearing shorts outfits, at least from what I know with Legend outfit she has grey lines between her legs lol.
Bughye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-21, 19:21   #52
JAMJOOM

Default love this

This would look amazing with my mod
https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...d.php?t=224359
JAMJOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-21, 22:51   #53
LateRaider
Inactive

you know what i would like is someone to tidy up the anniversary hair textures mod for legend. those textures look much better from further away but the wispy hairs at the back of lara's head is messed up

https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...ostcount=13480

Last edited by LateRaider; 17-03-21 at 22:56.
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-21, 07:13   #54
ATombRaiderFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughye View Post
Nice! I know she has similar issue while wearing shorts outfits, at least from what I know with Legend outfit she has grey lines between her legs lol.
I've just seen the issue you've described for the first time. Now I can't unsee it...

See image below.

Also there's artifacts showing on the side of her thumb.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	351.0 KB
ID:	3586  

Last edited by ATombRaiderFan; 03-03-24 at 16:57.
ATombRaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-21, 02:04   #55
Raider1234

Default Any way to fix the snow in kazakhstan?

Thanks for all your work on fixing these issues. Does anyone know of a way to fix the transparent textures in the bike section in Kazakhstan.

I've been trying for a while now with texmod, but while i can replace the affected snow textures, they are still rendered partially transparent (they seem to fade to transparent on the edges?).
Raider1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-21, 06:33   #56
Ameliorator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider1234 View Post
Thanks for all your work on fixing these issues. Does anyone know of a way to fix the transparent textures in the bike section in Kazakhstan.

I've been trying for a while now with texmod, but while i can replace the affected snow textures, they are still rendered partially transparent (they seem to fade to transparent on the edges?).
Hey there

A lot of people have tried to sort this out but this is an issue that can’t be fixed unfortunately. There’s a problem with the actual mapping of the textures here and currently we don’t have any tools to change that in the game
Ameliorator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-21, 09:31   #57
Raider1234

Default Thanks

Thanks Ameliorator,

That's a shame, but thanks for your message. Perhaps in the near future it will be possible, as I can see that there are people working on level editing for legend. Looks quite promising from the Youtube videos I saw
Raider1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-22, 19:49   #58
Samz

Sorry to revive this, but how exactly do you actually install the fixes to Legend?
Samz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-22, 08:18   #59
ATombRaiderFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Sorry to revive this, but how exactly do you actually install the fixes to Legend?
There are currently two ways to do this:
  • Gibbed: This unpacks the bigfiles so you can add the edited textures directly into the game files, this is a permanent change. There's a link to the archive download page at the bottom of OP which also come with instructions on how to do this.
  • TexMod: A third party app that overrides textures in memory. LateRaider made a tpf file containing the fixes from this thread, but I've since made an improvement to the Rutland fix. I can make a tpf file for this in addition to the other fixes from this thread if you're interested.

Also there are a lot of Legend texture issues so you might want to check out the following projects:

Last edited by ATombRaiderFan; 07-01-22 at 11:42.
ATombRaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-22, 14:13   #60
Samz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATombRaiderFan View Post
There are currently two ways to do this:
  • Gibbed: This unpacks the bigfiles so you can add the edited textures directly into the game files, this is a permanent change. There's a link to the archive download page at the bottom of OP which also come with instructions on how to do this.
  • TexMod: A third party app that overrides textures in memory. LateRaider made a tpf file containing the fixes from this thread, but I've since made an improvement to the Rutland fix. I can make a tpf file for this in addition to the other fixes from this thread if you're interested.

Also there are a lot of Legend texture issues so you might want to check out the following projects:
Ah, I didn't have the instructions so I must have downloaded the wrong thing, thanks!
Samz is online now   Reply With Quote