www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-01-12, 04:44   #521
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter
 
JsotoTRSaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raccoon City
Posts: 7,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRaider4Life View Post
Doubt it. COD fans will play the new game over Tomb Raider even if it's absolute **** and gets a 32% rating while TR gets 94%.

Umg, TR getting 94% @.@
LOL they will miss on something Big to buy something smaller than a Cockroach which is CoD i really Don't like CoD anymore UGH! It annoys me now after MW3 i hate CoD... :/ Especially when ppl get so obsessed about it and Show off in Facebook typing that they are too happy because they bought CoD or that CoD is the best game eva or that it keeps them awake and such things...
__________________
Bring Back the Dual Pistols
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 05:02   #522
lcroft_lc
Tomb Raider
 
lcroft_lc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bangladesh, Age:30 Gender: Male
Posts: 15,500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRaider4Life View Post
Doubt it. COD fans will play the new game over Tomb Raider even if it's absolute **** and gets a 32% rating while TR gets 94%.

Umg, TR getting 94% @.@
So true. They will buy a CoD even if Activision re-release Black Ops or Modern Warfare 3 again. And thats why CoD is now holding biggest selling game title of all time.
__________________
Steam id: ShaikhSiddiky
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 05:37   #523
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter
 
JsotoTRSaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raccoon City
Posts: 7,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcroft_lc View Post
So true. They will buy a CoD even if Activision re-release Black Ops or Modern Warfare 3 again. And thats why CoD is now holding biggest selling game title of all time.
CoD is Annoying me so much... especially with the fact that people think is Great and that is the best Thing in Gaming which of course isn't True and i hate it even more when i visited Youtube to watch the E3 Trailer and some1 Commented: ''They should stop making this TR games they're are an Excuse of a Game the only great games that they should keep doing is CoD that is one Heck of a Game'' Which made my Hate for CoD grow fonder :/ Hope TR teaches a lesson to those annoying CoD fanboys this Fall! U can do it Karl & Crystal Dynamics! i still have Faith on u! Go Lara!
__________________
Bring Back the Dual Pistols
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 06:00   #524
lcroft_lc
Tomb Raider
 
lcroft_lc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bangladesh, Age:30 Gender: Male
Posts: 15,500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
CoD is Annoying me so much... especially with the fact that people think is Great and that is the best Thing in Gaming which of course isn't True and i hate it even more when i visited Youtube to watch the E3 Trailer and some1 Commented: ''They should stop making this TR games they're are an Excuse of a Game the only great games that they should keep doing is CoD that is one Heck of a Game'' Which made my Hate for CoD grow fonder :/ Hope TR teaches a lesson to those annoying CoD fanboys this Fall! U can do it Karl & Crystal Dynamics! i still have Faith on u! Go Lara!
Activision did some bad things in YouTube. Everytime I posted a bad comments they didn't approve it. Like I posted in MW3 trailer that "MW3 is just a DLC of MW, nothing more" and they didn't approve it. They are the only guy I have seen in YouTube who have to use moderation before comment showing. What a loser they are.
__________________
Steam id: ShaikhSiddiky
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 06:07   #525
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter
 
JsotoTRSaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raccoon City
Posts: 7,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcroft_lc View Post
Activision did some bad things in YouTube. Everytime I posted a bad comments they didn't approve it. Like I posted in MW3 trailer that "MW3 is just a DLC of MW, nothing more" and they didn't approve it. They are the only guy I have seen in YouTube who have to use moderation before comment showing. What a loser they are.
Gosh! They think they can rule the gaming industry! Now i dislike the game and Activision even More and they even Block the comments they are Losers and they should be preparing because this Fall they're getting their Butt Kicked by Lara Croft & Crystal Dynamics! yay! i'd love to say to Activision Sorry CoD but this is the End of the Line!
__________________
Bring Back the Dual Pistols

Last edited by JsotoTRSaga; 21-01-12 at 06:09.
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 08:17   #526
klona
Golden
 
klona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11,106
Default

FPS games are useless, boring, even more repetitive than TR, or even AC. >_>
Sorry to FPS fans, it's just the simple truth.
klona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 12:28   #527
Kelly Craftman
Tomb Raider
 
Kelly Craftman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Under Your Bed Gender: Female
Posts: 15,432
Default

Karl said I had orange teeth
__________________
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch ♥
Kelly Craftman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 12:33   #528
Spong
Beyond The Floating Islands
 
Spong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 45,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Craftman View Post
Karl said I had orange teeth
He was probably drunk.
__________________
Only lies have detail...
Spong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 12:37   #529
lcroft_lc
Tomb Raider
 
lcroft_lc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bangladesh, Age:30 Gender: Male
Posts: 15,500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Craftman View Post
Karl said I had orange teeth
Do you really have?
__________________
Steam id: ShaikhSiddiky
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 12:38   #530
Kelly Craftman
Tomb Raider
 
Kelly Craftman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Under Your Bed Gender: Female
Posts: 15,432
Default

Well I had an orange in my mouth, so
__________________
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch ♥
Kelly Craftman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.