www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 06-01-18, 16:46   #18801
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Bothered, I wish I had a love life. One of my bff's maybe getting married soon and it's got me thinking about my own affairs and how I wish it was as easy in real life as it is in tv shows to find dates, hookups, and romantic interests.
Black Lives Matter #George Floyd #8can'twait
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-18, 17:59   #18802
zagraz
Explorer

I'm freaking pissed right now 'cause no one ever answers my questions

WTH!? Even a simple NO would work
zagraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-18, 06:32   #18803
bagas
Archaeologist

Nauseous.
I think I am sick. I've been sleeping for the past 4 hours, I'm running a fever and my stomach feels gassy. Ugh what could have made me sick? I don't remember eating anything bad or stale : (
Old 07-01-18, 08:53   #18804
Mani_Man
Professor

Tired i think.
Not sure if that is the right word in the situation.

You guys remember my little brother who liked this girl from Albania and had me worried when he flew to her the first time?

Well he flew to her the third time last week...and is now engaged with her.
The whole situation makes us all simply tired i guess.
I want to be happy for him but i have a bit of a hard time.
Its great that he found a person he loves so much...but i dont know.

I know him, i know that he tends to jump into things without thinking and plans, so i dont know if he thought this all through.

Relationships are hard, spending your life with someone else is not something that comes easy.
But he always seems to think that things just work.
He has a pretty easy life since he lives with my parents, he doesnt need to do much at home and when he gets home from work he mostly sits in front of the pc and watches youtube videos.
Hell in december he had an accident with the car that ended with a broken headlight...and he has not done one thing to see that its replaced or so.
He leaves this all to my parents who break their back for him constantly because he is "the little one" as they claim.

Im just worried that he hasnt grasp the whole picture.
A relationship with someone who lives closer to you is already hard, but one with a person who lives in a other country?
He will be "responsible" for this girl, she cant carry this all alone.

I dont know, its the usual me being worried about my little brother...just needed to get this off my chest.
Mani_Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-18, 17:22   #18805
moodydog
Relic Hunter

sad, back to work tomorrow
moodydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-18, 20:56   #18806
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

So I got a Tinder. Oh my god.
- So many group photos. Sorry. I don’t know who you are in here.
- So many filters that obstruct the face of the person. I don’t know what you look like! Do you really have a giant heart on your forehead or puppy dog ears??
- Pictures that are just bad pictures. I can only see half your face and you’re in the dark.
- “Hey, she’s cute! 22. Good pictures. What’s her bio? Oh... she’s only 19.

Great. /sarcasm”
- Cute people with NOTHING in their bio. I don’t even know what you like, what you don’t, interests, hobbies, etc.. and I don’t even know where to start.

So far the only girl I matched with was a cat

Current Mood: I’ll marry this grilled cheese sandwich
Old 08-01-18, 14:19   #18807
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
So I got a Tinder. Oh my god.
- So many group photos. Sorry. I don’t know who you are in here.
- So many filters that obstruct the face of the person. I don’t know what you look like! Do you really have a giant heart on your forehead or puppy dog ears??
- Pictures that are just bad pictures. I can only see half your face and you’re in the dark.
- “Hey, she’s cute! 22. Good pictures. What’s her bio? Oh... she’s only 19.

Great. /sarcasm”
- Cute people with NOTHING in their bio. I don’t even know what you like, what you don’t, interests, hobbies, etc.. and I don’t even know where to start.

So far the only girl I matched with was a cat

Current Mood: I’ll marry this grilled cheese sandwich
I thought you were gay for some reason (I think it's just this forum, I assume every male is on here haha)

I agree though, in fact I think I even said this before on here myself. Some people have 5 photos of "themselves", where I still don't know what they actually look like after 5 photos. At least one of them (preferably the main one), should be a clear photo of you, just you, with your whole face and with no filter over it. I make a point to make my main photo like that on dating apps, because I want you to know exactly what you're getting.

The one that amuses me the most (gay men do this a lot, not sure about women) is when they'll put up a photo of themselves standing next to someone better looking, thinking that will work. I saw one, it was this (sorry I'm just being real) 0/10 very fat guy who looked about 16, standing next to what looked like a stripper. I'm sorry honey but it's obvious which you are, almost every time. It's to a point now where if I see a photo of two people flash up, I automatically assume it's the less attractive one. I'm usually right. I low key feel like trying to match with them just so I can say "oh sorry I thought you were the other guy... do you have his number?". I'm petty.

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 08-01-18 at 14:26.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-18, 15:47   #18808
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
I thought you were gay for some reason (I think it's just this forum, I assume every male is on here haha)

I agree though, in fact I think I even said this before on here myself. Some people have 5 photos of "themselves", where I still don't know what they actually look like after 5 photos. At least one of them (preferably the main one), should be a clear photo of you, just you, with your whole face and with no filter over it. I make a point to make my main photo like that on dating apps, because I want you to know exactly what you're getting.

The one that amuses me the most (gay men do this a lot, not sure about women) is when they'll put up a photo of themselves standing next to someone better looking, thinking that will work. I saw one, it was this (sorry I'm just being real) 0/10 very fat guy who looked about 16, standing next to what looked like a stripper. I'm sorry honey but it's obvious which you are, almost every time. It's to a point now where if I see a photo of two people flash up, I automatically assume it's the less attractive one. I'm usually right. I low key feel like trying to match with them just so I can say "oh sorry I thought you were the other guy... do you have his number?". I'm petty.
Haha donít worry about it, I probably should be gay... I might have better luck

Yeah!! I canít tell you how many profiles Iíve gone through so far that have not just one, but multiple group pictures with the same people. When I see that I have 0 interest in figuring out who you are. I agree the first picture should be a nice looking picture or one thatís sorta silly to get your attention. My first one is just me but itís kinda silly/fun. I have a sense of humor and Iíd like to convey that.

Girls do that too. Either with hunky guys or prettier girls. If I see you your arm around some hunky guy Iím immediately swiping away. Youíre either trollin or trippin. Either way, bye
ó

As for an update on my Tinder adventure, I have currently gone through all the girls in my area and not one match I either beat Tinder or Iím a judgmental piece of crap. So many profiles that had cute girls but with no bios. If you canít put forth the effort to at least put a small ĎAbout Meí then Iím going to assume thatís the same effort youíll put in our relationship. The other problem was just girls who were cute but we had 0 common interests.

Current Mood: Iíll be a crazy cat man whoís slightly intoxicated at family events
Old 08-01-18, 17:29   #18809
lararoxs
Golden

Super excited. I've spent all day filling in an application form to become a police constable. I'm posting it tomorrow and it begins the wait to see if I'm selected before various assessments and fitness tests!
lararoxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-18, 20:08   #18810
NoahCrofRaider
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lararoxs View Post
Super excited. I've spent all day filling in an application form to become a police constable. I'm posting it tomorrow and it begins the wait to see if I'm selected before various assessments and fitness tests!
Ooh, sounds exciting! Hope it works out for you!