www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-02-20, 08:25   #23901
lance6439
Legend
 
lance6439's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UTOPIA ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )
Posts: 27,843
Default

My friends hot brother was supposed to leave jail in 4 years but now he's awaiting trial because he killed an inmate. Which also means I'll never have a piece of his fine ass and I'm bitter as ****


__________________
la vendicion, papi

Last edited by lance6439; 13-02-20 at 08:29.
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 08:50   #23902
Ahmier
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,742
Default

^Mood
Ahmier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 13:34   #23903
robm_2007
Legend
 
robm_2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: RIP, Spong! You are very missed!
Posts: 34,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
My friends hot brother was supposed to leave jail in 4 years but now he's awaiting trial because he killed an inmate. Which also means I'll never have a piece of his fine ass and I'm bitter as ****
I loooooled. Is this a serious post?

Pay him a congugal visit (though I think you have to be married). Have a prison wedding first. Or get locked up with him.

Thanks for calling in!
__________________
SERENlTY NOW
robm_2007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 13:44   #23904
SnatchingEdges
Explorer
 
SnatchingEdges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 947
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
My friends hot brother was supposed to leave jail in 4 years but now he's awaiting trial because he killed an inmate. Which also means I'll never have a piece of his fine ass and I'm bitter as ****


This is wonderful
__________________
Look at the edges I snatched today!
SnatchingEdges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 15:29   #23905
lance6439
Legend
 
lance6439's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UTOPIA ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )
Posts: 27,843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm_2007 View Post
I loooooled. Is this a serious post?

Pay him a congugal visit (though I think you have to be married). Have a prison wedding first. Or get locked up with him.

Thanks for calling in!
100% serious

he was trying to video message her (my friend/his sister) at work yesterday and you can see him (his FINE ASS) in the middle of the prison "lounge" (with all the tables and chairs laid out) and I'm just like...first of all, how does he have a phone? anyways I was thinking maybe I should do what Lara did in TRIII and free them all out just so I can get him and maybe we'll move to a different city or state. Literally the modern day Bonnie and Clyde.
__________________
la vendicion, papi
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 15:48   #23906
SnatchingEdges
Explorer
 
SnatchingEdges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 947
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
100% serious

he was trying to video message her (my friend/his sister) at work yesterday and you can see him (his FINE ASS) in the middle of the prison "lounge" (with all the tables and chairs laid out) and I'm just like...first of all, how does he have a phone? anyways I was thinking maybe I should do what Lara did in TRIII and free them all out just so I can get him and maybe we'll move to a different city or state. Literally the modern day Bonnie and Clyde.
This is almost a subplot from Orange is the New Black.
__________________
Look at the edges I snatched today!
SnatchingEdges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 15:56   #23907
Catapharact
Tomb Raider
 
Catapharact's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Canadiana
Posts: 22,680
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
100% serious

he was trying to video message her (my friend/his sister) at work yesterday and you can see him (his FINE ASS) in the middle of the prison "lounge" (with all the tables and chairs laid out) and I'm just like...first of all, how does he have a phone? anyways I was thinking maybe I should do what Lara did in TRIII and free them all out just so I can get him and maybe we'll move to a different city or state. Literally the modern day Bonnie and Clyde.
Uhhh... Putting your questionable choice in love interests aside, do you plan on getting your fairy tale ending by getting riddled by a hail of submachine gun bullets and shotgun rounds?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_and_Clyde#Deaths
__________________
I am sorry for not offending you. Please be patient. I'll get to you shortly.
Catapharact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 21:27   #23908
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider
 
charmedangelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 12,747
Default

After that coughing fit I had yesterday at the hospital my ribs are super sore today. It hurts to just move around. I got to go back to the hospital to do more tests, so far they don't think I actually have asthma, but I could have another respiratory disease, but they won't know for sure until all my tests are done. So far it seems the medication they prescribed is helping me a bit, I can actually breath out of my nose now, but I am very sore in my chest. I can't even laugh without it hurting, but sometimes I can't help it. Especially if I browse funny posts on Reddit.
__________________
Black Lives Matter #George Floyd
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-20, 00:39   #23909
lance6439
Legend
 
lance6439's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UTOPIA ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )
Posts: 27,843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
This is almost a subplot from Orange is the New Black.
Higkey haven't even seen this show omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catapharact View Post
Uhhh... Putting your questionable choice in love interests aside, do you plan on getting your fairy tale ending by getting riddled by a hail of submachine gun bullets and shotgun rounds?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_and_Clyde#Deaths
I'm down for it
__________________
la vendicion, papi
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-20, 05:28   #23910
robm_2007
Legend
 
robm_2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: RIP, Spong! You are very missed!
Posts: 34,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
Higkey haven't even seen this show omg
The first two seasons are fantastic. It's hilarious, insightful, touching, and great drama with wonderful, complex characters. After that, it's varying degrees of good, adequate, boring, poor, and aggravatingly terrible.
__________________
SERENlTY NOW
robm_2007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.