www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-03-18, 22:56   #411
Kurtis6
Student
 
Kurtis6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Portugal
Posts: 192
Default

Lara Croft subseries is a great way to please to the old-school Lara Croft fans, but I would like to have a Lara Croft and... with gameplay like Tomb Raider Underworld for example - with a full 3rd person camera and not isometric.
Kurtis6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-18, 00:51   #412
Nigel Cassidy
Professor
 
Nigel Cassidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtis6 View Post
Lara Croft subseries is a great way to please to the old-school Lara Croft fans, but I would like to have a Lara Croft and... with gameplay like Tomb Raider Underworld for example - with a full 3rd person camera and not isometric.
I'll take that as a 'add my name to the list please'
Nigel Cassidy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-18, 15:56   #413
TheLostSecret
Explorer
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: ERROR: Nowhere to be found
Posts: 620
Smile

Please add my name to the list too !

Although I know they always do the things they want , we still try to convince them .

IN THE END , I hope it works !

Thanks for this perfect thread !
__________________
Self-destruction process: Complete.
TheLostSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-18, 16:00   #414
Nigel Cassidy
Professor
 
Nigel Cassidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostSecret View Post
Please add my name to the list too !

Although I know they always do the things they want , we still try to convince them .

IN THE END , I hope it works !

Thanks for this perfect thread !
You're welcome. I've added you the list. Thank you
Nigel Cassidy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-18, 16:21   #415
TheLostSecret
Explorer
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: ERROR: Nowhere to be found
Posts: 620
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Cassidy View Post
You're welcome. I've added you the list. Thank you
You are welcome .
__________________
Self-destruction process: Complete.
TheLostSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-18, 15:07   #416
n00basaur
Hobbyist
 
n00basaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 43
Default

That's a nice initiative! Please, add my name to the list.
n00basaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-18, 15:18   #417
Nigel Cassidy
Professor
 
Nigel Cassidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00basaur View Post
That's a nice initiative! Please, add my name to the list.
Done, thank you!

May I ask by the way were your avatar picture comes from? The art style looks similar to that of Frozen Omen.
Nigel Cassidy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-18, 15:25   #418
n00basaur
Hobbyist
 
n00basaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Cassidy View Post
Done, thank you!

May I ask by the way were your avatar picture comes from? The art style looks similar to that of Frozen Omen.
You're welcome!

I don't know exactly from each issue it is, but this art is from the old Top Cow comics, Tomb Raider series.
n00basaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-18, 15:51   #419
Nigel Cassidy
Professor
 
Nigel Cassidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,837
Default

Alright, thanks
Nigel Cassidy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-18, 01:14   #420
Guuims
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 164
Default

Hoping something like that happens soon *sigh*
Last time i was excited to play as Miss Croft was like, 10 years ago. Add me to the list.
Guuims is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 13:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.