www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 08-09-16, 15:21   #121
aub84
Hobbyist

I've played this game many times with the Ati wrapper and full soundtrak without any problems. But now, and I don't know how, I can't play with the correct track listing. Here an example:

In the first level the ambience sound is
Where The Depths Unfold - Part 1 instead Derelict

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=505009050

PD: I've already put the ZPlayMM wrapper into the game directory.
aub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-16, 15:45   #122
kacpy
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aub84 View Post
I've played this game many times with the Ati wrapper and full soundtrak without any problems. But now, and I don't know how, I can't play with the correct track listing. Here an example:

In the first level the ambience sound is
Where The Depths Unfold - Part 1 instead Derelict

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=505009050

PD: I've already put the ZPlayMM wrapper into the game directory.
I know this is a silly suggestion but do you have the full soundtrack option off in the .ini? I think, according to that spreadsheet, that's the only reason it would play that track instead of "Derelict". (Having the full PS soundtrack in your music directory but settings using PC ordering.)

Last edited by kacpy; 08-09-16 at 15:47.
kacpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-16, 16:06   #123
Sardoc
Archaeologist

That happened to me once when I had edited the .ini files incorrectly, must have missed out a space or something.

Here, have these, they have the tracks working fine. By default they're set to 1920x1080, but you can change the resolution if you like.
Sardoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-16, 16:10   #124
aub84
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardoc View Post
That happened to me once when I had edited the .ini files incorrectly, must have missed out a space or something.

Here, have these, they have the tracks working fine. By default they're set to 1920x1080, but you can change the resolution if you like.
Oh thank you!
aub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-16, 04:11   #125
Moonfane
Hobbyist

Setting this up to work with the Steam version proved to be rather bothersome, so for those interested I created a tutorial that should explain stuff well. I hope. It's a bit lengthy and goes through some extra bells and whistles, but as I said the Steam version was a little annoying to get up and working properly so I thought some might find it useful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EWSPwZiYlc
Moonfane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-16, 00:22   #126
ANoDE
Golden

Default Crash on AMD Radeon Crimon Drivers version 16.9.1

Hi,

I'm on a dual-graphic card setup (Intel HD 4000 and AMD Radeon HD 7700).

I had this patch running for quite some time already. I updated my ATI drivers to the latest version (Radeon Crimson 16.9.1) and updated the patch to revision r9. Since then the game keeps crashing right at the start when I run it on the AMD card.
The only solution I could find so far is to switch the game back to use the Intel graphics adapter. That way everything seems to work fine.

When I use the Radeon adapter, the game keeps (reproducably) crashing during the call to "ChoosePixelFormat" in "ContextImpl.cpp::78. I can provide a stack trace if necessary (although that probably wouldn't help much, as it only shows ATI-internal functions).

As it has worked before, and none of the previous patch versions seem to work either, I'm assuming this to be a driver bug. I just wanted to note it here, in case someone else is having a similar problem or in case the driver bug is triggered by some non-standard behaviour of the patch.

Last edited by ANoDE; 17-09-16 at 00:24.
ANoDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-16, 23:15   #127
archfiend
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda415 View Post
Okay, I managed to fix the menu background with a few hacks. And unlike on native hardware, it's even dimmed now:

I also increased the movie brightness to full levels. I'll upload it as r6 tomorrow.

Yep, including a corrected field of view.
Sorry for reviving this thread but my background is still black. How can i make it transparent?
archfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-16, 10:28   #128
Salem150
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
Hi,

I'm on a dual-graphic card setup (Intel HD 4000 and AMD Radeon HD 7700).

I had this patch running for quite some time already. I updated my ATI drivers to the latest version (Radeon Crimson 16.9.1) and updated the patch to revision r9. Since then the game keeps crashing right at the start when I run it on the AMD card.
The only solution I could find so far is to switch the game back to use the Intel graphics adapter. That way everything seems to work fine.

When I use the Radeon adapter, the game keeps (reproducably) crashing during the call to "ChoosePixelFormat" in "ContextImpl.cpp::78. I can provide a stack trace if necessary (although that probably wouldn't help much, as it only shows ATI-internal functions).

As it has worked before, and none of the previous patch versions seem to work either, I'm assuming this to be a driver bug. I just wanted to note it here, in case someone else is having a similar problem or in case the driver bug is triggered by some non-standard behaviour of the patch.
I have the same driver but no cashing works great (Win10 64), maybe you didnt install it correctly? btw theres 16.9.2 try it
Salem150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-16, 16:27   #129
ANoDE
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem150 View Post
I have the same driver but no cashing works great (Win10 64), maybe you didnt install it correctly? btw theres 16.9.2 try it
Thanks for the hint. I've had issues with my setup right from the beginning, so I wouldn't be surprised if something's messed up in my driver configuration. I'll try updating the driver then - let's see if it fixes the crash. Luckily the Intel card is powerful enough to run the game smoothly anyways, so I could live with the current solution as well. Just wanted to let the dev know, that there might be something cooking.
Old 03-10-16, 21:07   #130
jschuuring
Student

hi tombraiderplay, you have no respons? is it working now?

Last edited by jschuuring; 03-10-16 at 21:10.
jschuuring is offline   Reply With Quote