www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 22-11-19, 02:36   #671
TooNiche
Hobbyist

Unhappy

Never considered getting this one, but even I'm surprised how underwhelmed I am.

She face looks bored. The pose just doesn't look right some how. And why does she even need to vault over something that size?

The barrel of the MP5 is very wrong too.
TooNiche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-19, 05:06   #672
Heartache
Professor

they should have done underworld instead of osiris
Old 22-11-19, 06:17   #673
Tombraider95
Relic Hunter

Yeah it's a No from me as well. I think AOD is the last one I'm getting, so I have 1,3 and AOD. Will see how it looks!
Old 22-11-19, 06:49   #674
CroftManiac05
Archaeologist

This looks like a 50 statue.
Old 22-11-19, 13:37   #675
**LARA LOVER**
Archaeologist

GOL would have been better although similar. I would have preferred it to be an underworld Lara tbh. Could you imagine a jungle pants or jungle heavy outfit one her!

Also I preordered.... you guys are haters

Last edited by **LARA LOVER**; 22-11-19 at 13:47.
**LARA LOVER** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-19, 15:13   #676
Daft Raider

^Yes! I'm honestly most excited for the legend figure, I really hope it turns out cool. We haven't really got a lot of Legend figures.

I also made a comment on the GH Facebook page asking why they made another LCTOO statue when they just released a different one a few years ago, and I asked in my post if CD/SE chose the lineup and they replied "As you mentioned, some things are out of our control." So it's not their fault that they made the same statue again, as the lineup was chosen by CD/SE.
Daft Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-19, 15:34   #677
thlenoir
Explorer

Preordered. I already have the previous LCTOO, but i want the diorama so i am going to buy the six statues, even this one. She's a bit similar (it's the "same" Lara, but the pose is different and better and the torch lights up. I like it.

I can't wait to see the others, and i hope they going to release it faster than the first three. I saw a post on their group saying that the three lasts were well advanced!

For those who wandering why making a new LCTOO, it's because Square and Crystal wanted to have one statue from the Lara Croft series (because it's part of the evolution of the saga during the 20 first years) and TOO is the best of this little series.

Also, the previous one was a lot more expensive, and was at 1:4 scale instead of 1:6 for the new one.

Last edited by thlenoir; 22-11-19 at 15:38.
thlenoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-19, 15:41   #678
Soma Holiday
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thlenoir View Post
Also, the previous one was a lot more expensive, and was at 1:4 scale instead of 1:6 for the new one.
Unfortunately it wasn't much more expensive it was 379.99 when they first listed it. It's pretty frustrating how expensive these things have gotten in 3 years that a 1:6 now costs as much as a 1:4 did. This one looks meh but I want them all so I pre-ordered. The render the guy did with all 3 together on Facebook made it look nicer. Her face is odd. I wish it was the AOD one.
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-19, 15:57   #679
E.Carnby
Archaeologist

Where is Rise Lara, Shadow Lara or Underworld Lara? I already have Temple Osiris statuette.
E.Carnby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-19, 20:57   #680
thlenoir
Explorer

The face looks odd, yeah, but it's the prototype, the final version will be great, i am sure.
And Gaming Heads listens to the buyers: for the first LCTOO statue, some pictures of the face were published and some people complain about it and they remake it. So there's no fear to have.

Rise Lara will be the sixth, Shadow Lara was made by Weta (and it's a 20th anniversary diorama, before Shadow announcement), ans Underworld Lara would have been to much similar to the Legend statue (it's the same era).

EDIT: I just saw that the first LCTOO statue is at 469,00 $ now on the official Gaming Heads site. It's the inflation. So today, there is a difference of 130,00 $ between the two LCTOO statues and not only 40,00..

Last edited by thlenoir; 23-11-19 at 23:45.
thlenoir is offline   Reply With Quote