Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 02-02-20, 14:10   #21
Heartache

its so funny how they die inside because lara isnt wearing her ugly tribal outfit

also confirms once again that the game doesnt care what lara is wearing and the developers just did not want us to wear whatever
Heartache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-20, 16:03   #22
iWANEX
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
Someone playing Shadow at a closed door event didn't even know how to attach to a wall with the axes and kept falling in the spike pit right before the cozumel pyramid. Ffs.
I remember that so well. **** that guy.

I'm watching it and it's soooooooo fun. It also made me realize how much I love this game. And it seems like the devs loved working on it too.
iWANEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-20, 16:11   #23
Athukraz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWANEX View Post
I remember that so well. **** that guy.

I'm watching it and it's soooooooo fun. It also made me realize how much I love this game. And it seems like the devs loved working on it too.
At least we got a sneak peek at the loading screen thanks to him lmfaoooo
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-20, 20:02   #24
Maverin

That was great to watch. They had so much fun and it sounded genuine too
Maverin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-20, 21:11   #25
ANoDE
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverin View Post
That was great to watch. They had so much fun and it sounded genuine too
Indeed.

The one thing that makes me sad is when they are talking about puzzles they had to change because the playtesters were unable to understand them - like hiding the plane underwater or a more difficult path through the Kipus. So the game designers actually understood what a puzzle and exploration is - the playtesters just weren't smart enough. Such a shame and a missed opportunity for a more TR-like game there.
ANoDE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-20, 21:19   #26
Maverin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
Indeed.

The one thing that makes me sad is when they are talking about puzzles they had to change because the playtesters were unable to understand them - like hiding the plane underwater or a more difficult path through the Kipus. So the game designers actually understood what a puzzle and exploration is - the playtesters just weren't smart enough. Such a shame and a missed opportunity for a more TR-like game there.
Yes true. Most of us members here love difficult puzzles but there are always those players who want an easy game and just play for the storyline.

However, they could've solved this by letting her say things like "maybe I should search in the water..." and "maybe the colors have something to do with it..." on easier settings.
Old 02-02-20, 21:20   #27
Daft Raider
Inactive

So they can watch a 48 minute speedrun video but can’t take 3 minutes to talk to fans about multiple issues with the game and the cut DLC? Lol figures.
Daft Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-20, 21:26   #28
Tomb Raidering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Raider View Post
So they can watch a 48 minute speedrun video but can’t take 3 minutes to talk to fans about multiple issues with the game and the cut DLC? Lol figures.
Oh. My. God. Ikr? It’s really weird.

This is something I made up in regards to DLC8. If tweet this linking the Tomb Raider account, maybe they’ll notice us? Here goes:

I’m happy that you enjoy the game.
But we can’t, because we don’t forget...
#DLC8
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-20, 21:41   #29
Maverin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Raider View Post
Because the video is supposed to be fun and relaxing, not to create more confusion or frustration.

Politics and celebrity interviews often work the same, they mostly circumvent or ignore gossip and rumors because addressing them often leads to a negative outcome.

I have long forgotten about the DLC8 thing and rather focus on everything positive like that video
Old 02-02-20, 22:05   #30
Portugalraider

Or simply because SE does not allow them to talk about stuff like DLC8 and like responsible adults they rather keep their jobs.

I've worked under NDA's, and unless the entities responsible give you the permission, you absolutely cannot talk about those things or you'll face legal and professional problems.
Portugalraider is offline   Reply With Quote