www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 13-08-19, 19:56   #27031
zelenick
Hobbyist

So are we expecting an official Definitive Edition announcement on coming Monday? (Gamescom Opening Night), since Square will be there among others, making announcements and whatnot
zelenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-19, 20:02   #27032
Yuna´s Wish
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelenick View Post
So are we expecting an official Definitive Edition announcement on coming Monday? (Gamescom Opening Night), since Square will be there among others, making announcements and whatnot
Hopefully, yes.

And I also hope it's a "you can download it NOW" kind of announcement.
Old 13-08-19, 22:09   #27033
Raider8
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelenick View Post
Yup. Dunno about others but i am expecting an announcement. Coz if it's a surprise and kept a secret during all this time then it makes sense to not include it in their Gamescom roadmap. I'm just saving my meltdowns for like post-gamescom (if we don't get anything)
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-19, 22:32   #27034
SoraSakai
Archaeologist

Okay. You can’t “meltdown” if they don’t announce it at a place they never even said they’d announce it. You’re raising your own expectations and that’s entirely on you, not them. You could be “disappointed”, I know I would be, but to say you’ll have a meltdown is a bit much.
Old 14-08-19, 09:36   #27035
Portugalraider
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
Okay. You can’t “meltdown” if they don’t announce it at a place they never even said they’d announce it. You’re raising your own expectations and that’s entirely on you, not them. You could be “disappointed”, I know I would be, but to say you’ll have a meltdown is a bit much.
Don't forget this is TRF: people are having weekly meltdowns over this DLC since DLC 7 was released...
Old 14-08-19, 09:54   #27036
MissJodieG
Archaeologist

Quote:
Educate them, my dude!
But don‘t expect anyone to listen to you, not gonna happen.
MissJodieG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-19, 10:30   #27037
Raider8
Student

Quote:
Yup i know I'm such a dramatic bitch about this dlc. And i know they're not liable to us for further content to begin with.
Old 14-08-19, 10:39   #27038
Raider8
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
Don't forget this is TRF: people are having weekly meltdowns over this DLC since DLC 7 was released...
Like yeah. Remember may when we thought that 8th dlc will follow a monthly cycle and be announced any day till we hit first june. And then we realized "ohhkay ?! so we getting something big" and expectations shifted to e3 and so on... a big LOL to our expectations now i'd say. I remember lara saying "You Don't know how far I've come" at this point.
Old 14-08-19, 18:18   #27039
veigafd
Archaeologist

Hm i stopped caring about this DLC ..I mean, It Will be cool if they release but y'know ..when the time comes you probably Will beat the content in 2 hours or so anyways ..
Old 15-08-19, 14:02   #27040
xspacedude
Archaeologist

Hey guys, I just started a new play through with version 1.00. I plan on making 100% of it. If there’s anything you want to ask about it I’ll be happy to answer if I have progressed enough. I’ll be updating this post with things I find interesting that was permanently changed with the new patches.
xspacedude is offline   Reply With Quote