www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 23-07-19, 07:09   #2511
FanosCroft
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post

No one:

Britney Spears in 2007:
Old 23-07-19, 07:29   #2512
Vaskito
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoscroft View Post
no one:

Britney spears in 2007:
lmao
Old 23-07-19, 08:11   #2513
jackoimina
Explorer

This is from the main campaign cutscene but I love the moment visually:

Old 23-07-19, 16:23   #2514
Cat Woman
Explorer

Cool pictures. Thanks.
Old 23-07-19, 22:39   #2515
Robwood
Archaeologist

Lara falling into a pit of death.

The jaguar and mud road areas when viewed from afar.

When going out of bounds in St. John, I somehow, remarkably, was able to jump around a certain corner without falling down. As such, I was able to land on the small roof! It turns out that it belongs to the church where Lara confronts Amaru. I was fortunate enough to enter Photo Mode before any objects could load, so I can now show you what the inside of the church looks like before it's been fully rendered!

An image from after everything has loaded.

Floating bricks.

I reached the entrance to the church! Here's what it looks like everywhere! You can enter and leave all you want without fear of triggering the combat cut scene.

The Virgin Mary statue here is particularly interesting. The desk portion is passive, but the statue is massive.

Open books. I can't make out what's written on either of them, but I can tell you that for the second one, the same page is duplicated but one is upside down.

A quick tour of the main floor.

The cross where Lara emerges for the cut scene. It has detailing that you probably missed.

On either side of the cross are frescoes that you probably missed, too. For the second one, I took a second picture to show that it really is that dark and not a trick of shadow.

The door in the back and on the right leads to an unused stairwell.

The section for The Path Home is missing its hole, of course, but there's an interesting spot where Lara will step up onto nothing.

The upper level.

The widows have an intriguing detail to them.

At the cross, Lara can re-enter the water. There's no tunnel, but there is a section of Blue Hell that can be explored! Parts of Lara's body will phase in and out, but you can still make out her location. I haven't seen how far she can swim before falling, but she has a nice pocket of water to splash around in and, as a bonus, she can't drown. Returning to the hole is easy, but getting back out is tricky, though not hard.

Finally, a random location out of bounds near the first combat zone outside the church.

Last edited by Robwood; 23-07-19 at 22:41.
Robwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-19, 23:25   #2516
Zsott
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robwood View Post
out of curiosity, since you play on PS4. when you were in the church, the bottles (for molotov) spawned or not?
Also, can you tell me what has/hasn't collisions?
(for example, on PC I can get under the whole wooden platform [of the statue] and get out somewhere the stairs)

As for the book on the table, I'll check it, if it has a higher resolution (i don't think so) on PC or not...

Edit: it is somewhat readable, and it is latin. at least some paragraphs are.

Edit 2: ''the blue hell''
the tunnel can be forced to load in, but only its collision. You can actually go back to the puzzle room, but it won't load in properly. (falling trough floor, low res textures etc.)

Last edited by Zsott; 23-07-19 at 23:45.
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-19, 00:24   #2517
Robwood
Archaeologist

Quote:
out of curiosity, since you play on PS4. when you were in the church, the bottles (for molotov) spawned or not?
Yes. I posted an image of that above, but I'm not surprised you missed it. Here it is again:

Quote:
Also, can you tell me what has/hasn't collisions?
(for example, on PC I can get under the whole wooden platform [of the statue] and get out somewhere the stairs)
As you can see from the images above, the Mary statue has collision, but the altar/platform doesn't. The gold pipe in the back does, however. Everything else in the room has collision.

Quote:
Edit 2: ''the blue hell''
the tunnel can be forced to load in, but only its collision. You can actually go back to the puzzle room, but it won't load in properly. (falling trough floor, low res textures etc.)
I can't wait to try that out! I planned on revisiting the church again to see how far I can make her swim and in which all directions.
Old 25-07-19, 22:18   #2518
Robwood
Archaeologist

Well, I swam and figured out some stuff! But first...

I was fortunate enough to be able to land on the small roof. As the rafters hadn't loaded, I was able to drop down directly into the church! You should see how spacious it is. Not even the cross that Lara emerges in front of is loaded!

Underneath the Mary statue.

Batman did it better, but Lara looks pretty good, too!

When diving at the cross, if you guide Lara to the left, you'll find a V-shaped rock layout that she can stand on. Doing so will show you that the game plays with distance, implying that the cross is only a few feet away from the marketplace, despite that not being the case at all. Lara will even be forced to re-equip the bow if you've selected another weapon. (Remember, guns are allowed in church! Even in The Path Home!)

Turning right from the cross will reveal all kinds of cool stuff. Lara has a nice bit of water that she can swim around in, but she's confined to it least she fall into oblivion.

Interesting item of note for this one:

The contraption there with the two unattached wheels kept rolling up and down on its cords. I haven't figured out what it's supposed to be yet.
Old 27-07-19, 06:24   #2519
Evil Doggos
Hobbyist

https://www.reddit.com/r/TombRaider/...m_source=share

Too stupid to know how to send an actual image here. Sorry.,
Old 15-08-19, 03:38   #2520
mandylane
Explorer

mandylane is offline   Reply With Quote