www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 21-04-21, 16:49   #721
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I love the menus too hopefully they keep them for MK12.

So I believe movie skins are already in or coming to MK mobile, I wonder if they will make it to MK11?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN5-epmj...d=qhrt7in7cjno
Old 25-04-21, 17:57   #722
Mani_Man
Professor

Damn, has anybody a tip or so for the Krypt?
That thing is huge and i dont know the best way to go through the thing.

I probably could check some videos for easter eggs or so, but still would like to know if you guys have something helpfull, something i should look out for etc.

I gotta say, you can see that Mortal Kombat is their love child.
While they did do good with Injustice 2 and surely didnt half assed that game, you feel a different level of attention and detail switching to MK on every corner.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-21, 20:50   #723
dg1995
Explorer

So, anyone here watched the 2021 MK movie ?

In my opinion, the 1995 movie was better.

cons:
1.I liked Raiden more in the 1995 version than this new boring serious Raiden.

2.The story kinda feels more messed up than the games. I mean Shang Tsung just attacks the earth warriors outside of tournament which kinda makes the whole tournament thing feel worthless. Elder Gods don't even punish Outworld for breaking the rules 1000 times.

3.Goro won 9 tournaments and just got killed easily by the main character.

4.I kinda didn't enjoy the fight scenes as much as the fight scenes of the 1995 movie.

5.Johnny Cage wasn't in the movie. I also didn't like the "Sub Zero was the one that killed Scorpion and his family instead of Quan Chi." twist.

Pros:
1.Sonya,Jax,Kano,Liu Kang,Kung Lao,Kabal,Sub Zero and Scorpion were good in this movie.

2.I liked the idea that the movie kinda explained the supernatural powers of characters.(This idea that they have some markings which gives them supernatural powers and they can discover it by themselves)

3.Easter eggs to the other MK games were enjoyable to discover.(Such as seeing Taven and Dagon's father and mother in one of the pictures of the cave)

4.It had blood and gore unlike the 1995 and 1997 movies and the Conquest series.
dg1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-21, 21:34   #724
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Wait. Did anybody else catch this? Something must be coming!!! https://twitter.com/noobde/status/13...518261769?s=21
Old 27-04-21, 00:44   #725
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

I have no clue who he's throwing shots at in that post but it's clearly someone very specific, yet "22 days" could mean anything specific to that person.

Loving the Chrissy Teigen gifs though haha
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-21, 02:31   #726
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I saw 22 days and got excited but knowing Ed he probably is hinting at something lol.

And people on Twitter are still mad Mileena looks like Kitana. They know nothing of the lore at all lol.

Last edited by AntRaidsTombs; 30-04-21 at 02:16.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote