www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 10-03-20, 17:51   #1351
tomee
Tomb Raider

Jade's nitro kick KB also received a buff. Previous if the second nitro kick whiffed then the requirements would be reset to 0. Now you can still receive the KB with a third or fourth nitro kick if the previous one whiffed.
Old 10-03-20, 19:46   #1352
ActuallyArlow
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix View Post
They just gave TWO skins to Wackqui in Spawn pack! Two skins!
I am so done with this flop game.
Skarlet deserved the she-spawn skin, ngl
Old 10-03-20, 23:48   #1353
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Lol I guess they gave the skin to Jacqui due to the fact that Spawn is black, so it made sense for her to have it.
Old 11-03-20, 16:31   #1354
tomee
Tomb Raider

I sat down today, noticed I'm only 250 points away from demigod and thought to myself I could get really close to upranking or even reaching demigod.

I thought...

Then I lost all 5 of my sets. I don't know why, but that just felt extra ****ty today. Twice or even three times I just put the controller down on my desk wanting my opponent to just kill me already. The last season went so much smoother, I'm struggling like crazy right now and I genuinely don't think I can get that Noob skin, seeing as there's only 5 or 6 days left. I could be sitting here all day trying and I'd still lose 3 matches for every victory I can miraculously achieve.

The PC unlocker hack sounds more and more inviting each day.
Old 11-03-20, 20:00   #1355
ActuallyArlow
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
I sat down today, noticed I'm only 250 points away from demigod and thought to myself I could get really close to upranking or even reaching demigod.

I thought...

Then I lost all 5 of my sets. I don't know why, but that just felt extra ****ty today. Twice or even three times I just put the controller down on my desk wanting my opponent to just kill me already. The last season went so much smoother, I'm struggling like crazy right now and I genuinely don't think I can get that Noob skin, seeing as there's only 5 or 6 days left. I could be sitting here all day trying and I'd still lose 3 matches for every victory I can miraculously achieve.

The PC unlocker hack sounds more and more inviting each day.
All I can say is take a break, a day or even a few hours. Your mind replenishes some of that patient decision making that may have helped you win matches to get to Grand Master. I felt the same when I barely made it to Demi God (I haven't touched KL since, been watching my points decay but I still get the rewards atleast lol)
Old 15-03-20, 19:09   #1356
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActuallyArlow View Post
All I can say is take a break, a day or even a few hours. Your mind replenishes some of that patient decision making that may have helped you win matches to get to Grand Master. I felt the same when I barely made it to Demi God (I haven't touched KL since, been watching my points decay but I still get the rewards atleast lol)
GAH, Jesus Christ, this was a drag. I decided to just take it slow and see what happens if I play only 5 sets a day for time krystals, win or lose. The points were extremely slowly accumulating, but so was the end of the season approaching. I was just 2 victories away today, but it took me 4 hours of grinding somehow still, and then...

Not turning this on for a week now.
Old 15-03-20, 19:49   #1357
Emix
Relic Hunter

I started playing The Gauntlet today, wish me luck!
Emix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-20, 21:30   #1358
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

Quote:
It's terribly easy with the right modifiers, no luck needed
Old 17-03-20, 14:17   #1359
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Lol good luck. Certain ones are easy with the right modifiers, but some are still a pain in the ass even with modifiers lol.
Old 19-03-20, 10:12   #1360
tomee
Tomb Raider

Two more Kombat League sets of skin leaked after the Spawn update. https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkomba...uture_leagues/

That Kitana skin interests me a lot. It's a revenant skin humanised and she has a braid! Finally some variety.