Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider I-III Remastered

Old 13-04-24, 11:07   #521
Jiraz

But the T-Rex that sometimes gets stunned and can't walk taking an half step forward in the loop, is also in the original TR PSX too? I do not remember
Jiraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-24, 11:17   #522
Lara303

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAID View Post
Gifts of Wonderland is still not working for me

You need to restart Temple of The Cat die and reload the Level than collect everything.
Lara303 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-24, 18:30   #523
Mr Od

Natla's Mines:

These shards of broken glass are ugly. Glass does not break in those shapes. I suggest to remake them.

Mr Od is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-24, 19:40   #524
renansimoes

-TR1 DETAILS-
There are still some inconsistancies between The Great Pyramyd and Unfinished Business Expansion.

In Patch 1, The Great Pyramid slide led to a open area and a cave aheah, possibly leading to the beach. Day time.

In Patch 2 The Great Pyramid slide led to a hole that leads to the Atlantean Stronghold, but in the 1st DLC level there's no opening indicating you came from the final Great Pyramid slide.

Unfinished Business is still night time and the last part of The Hive don't leads to a open area or beach.

They need to decide if The Great Pyramid will or not link to Atlantean Stronghold. If it's linked, they need to change the skybox to daytime, and maybe add the beach in the end of The Hive.
renansimoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-24, 19:59   #525
Mr Od

Quote:
Originally Posted by renansimoes View Post
-TR1 DETAILS-
There are still some inconsistancies between The Great Pyramyd and Unfinished Business Expansion.

In Patch 1, The Great Pyramid slide led to a open area and a cave aheah, possibly leading to the beach. Day time.

In Patch 2 The Great Pyramid slide led to a hole that leads to the Atlantean Stronghold, but in the 1st DLC level there's no opening indicating you came from the final Great Pyramid slide.

Unfinished Business is still night time and the last part of The Hive don't leads to a open area or beach.

They need to decide if The Great Pyramid will or not link to Atlantean Stronghold. If it's linked, they need to change the skybox to daytime, and maybe add the beach in the end of The Hive.
In my opinion Atlantean Stronghold was not originally meant to be the direct continuation of The Great Pyramid, but was meant to be later in time and located in another Atlantean ruin, not the same as the island of TR1.

Last edited by Mr Od; 14-04-24 at 20:00.
Old 14-04-24, 20:11   #526
Morty McFlurry

In Natla's Mines, in the area of the second secret, there is this spot with a very strong light source coming from nowhere.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2478970_20240414214425_1.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	327.1 KB
ID:	4907  
Morty McFlurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-24, 20:34   #527
renansimoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Od View Post
In my opinion Atlantean Stronghold was not originally meant to be the direct continuation of The Great Pyramid, but was meant to be later in time and located in another Atlantean ruin, not the same as the island of TR1.
Well, according to the game's manual:

Quote:
UNFINISHED BUSINESSS

Two expert levels of Lara’s dramatic return to Atlantis – Lara has discovered the existence of a ruined segment of the alien city, allegedly containing a hive of surviving creatures guarding an alien hatchery. She must destroy the aliens before they infest us again!

“The idea behind ‘Unfinished Business’ was to create an alternative ending to the game, where Lara would come face to face with an almost overwhelming horde of alien creatures defending the ‘hub’ of their territory...It is pitched as an ‘expert’ challenge, and is intended to be played as a continuation of the original game. A tangible form of alien architecture was created with logical locations and connections, so that the alert player could make informed decisions about where the goals of the levels lay. Transparencies were used everywhere to help generate this ‘sense of place’, and of course to foreshadow future (and often
deadly) confrontations!”
renansimoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-24, 20:38   #528
Mr Od

Quote:
Originally Posted by renansimoes View Post
Well, according to the game's manual: ...
It confirms my idea.
Old 14-04-24, 23:07   #529
tomblover

I just noticed, in OG mode, the ammo counters have a little magazine icon (different for each weapon) next to them. These icons are missing in remastered mode - but the remastered texture sheets do include them, so the assets are there in the files. Any chance they could be implemented in a future patch?
tomblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-24, 13:28   #530
FimbulWinters
Inactive

In Sanctuary of the Scion, the flying Atlantian that triggers after pulling the second switch gets stuck in the wall. It happened in the previous patch too. It seems to be 100% of the time too.

Saving and reloading got him unstuck for me. But still thought I should report it as this is not normal behaviour for this enemy and this wasnt present in the initial release of the remaster.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20240415135027_1.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	4915   Click image for larger version

Name:	20240415135010_1.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	301.5 KB
ID:	4916  
FimbulWinters is offline   Reply With Quote