www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 24-07-19, 03:36   #51
lance6439
Legend

I wasn't going to reply back but that entire pretentious, faux philosophy, bull**** post you just made is just the biggest load horse **** I've seen (this minute) you cant say how you are against hate or any form of it while at the same time endlessly defending Trump and his Administration (the most hateful mother****ers running this country) please tell me what this is:

Quote:
Trump launched his campaign in 2015 by calling Mexican immigrants “rapists” who are “bringing crime” and “bringing drugs” to the US. His campaign was largely built on building a wall to keep these immigrants out of the US.
Quote:
As a candidate in 2015, Trump called for a ban on all Muslims coming into the US. His administration eventually implemented a significantly watered-down version of the policy.
Quote:
When asked at a 2016 Republican debate whether all 1.6 billion Muslims hate the US, Trump said, “I mean a lot of them. I mean a lot of them.”
Quote:
He argued in 2016 that Judge Gonzalo Curiel — who was overseeing the Trump University lawsuit — should recuse himself from the case because of his Mexican heritage and membership in a Latino lawyers association. House Speaker Paul Ryan, who endorsed Trump, later called such comments “the textbook definition of a racist comment.”
Quote:
Trump has been repeatedly slow to condemn white supremacists who endorse him, and he regularly retweeted messages from white supremacists and neo-Nazis during his presidential campaign.
Quote:
He tweeted and later deleted an image that showed Hillary Clinton in front of a pile of money and by a Jewish Star of David that said, “Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!” The tweet had some very obvious anti-Semitic imagery, but Trump insisted that the star was a sheriff’s badge, and said his campaign shouldn’t have deleted it.
Quote:
In a pitch to black voters in 2016, Trump said, “You’re living in poverty, your schools are no good, you have no jobs, 58 percent of your youth is unemployed. What the hell do you have to lose?
Quote:
Trump tweeted that several black and brown members of Congress — Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) — are “from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe” and that they should “go back” to those countries. It’s a common racist trope to say that black and brown people, particularly immigrants, should go back to their countries of origin. Three of four of the members of Congress whom Trump targeted were born in the US.
source (not like it matters)

His predominantly white fanbase knows what he's about. They know about the dog whistles and that's why they love him:
‘It Makes Us Want to Support Him More’
Amid a convulsive week in American politics, at one of the darkest rallies Donald Trump has ever held, his base showed up in force to tell the president he’s done nothing wrong.

My hatred is justified. The same way certain violence is justified as well. People like yourself and you Trump supporters do not deserve to live in a modern society while OKAY-ing all this foul behavior. Don't try to school me on hate when you subscribe to all these Right Wing lunatics who breed hate. Like the orangutan in office you proudly voted for.

Last edited by lance6439; 24-07-19 at 03:37.
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-19, 04:05   #52
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
My hatred is justified. The same way certain violence is justified as well. People like yourself and you Trump supporters do not deserve to live in a modern society while OKAY-ing all this foul behavior. Don't try to school me on hate when you subscribe to all these Right Wing lunatics who breed hate. Like the orangutan in office you proudly voted for.
Yup, you've succumbed to madness and as there is no reasoning with madness then I bid adieu to you and this conversation.
Old 24-07-19, 04:21   #53
Sir Launcelot
Relic Hunter

Quote:
I'm going based on your post history. You've never cared to learn about minority problems, never talked about why the way things are but instead would partake in being the forum clown and post actual racists things. In General Chat and the Debate subsection. Just look at your posts here (this second I was just reminded that you made this thread) what was the purpose of this? to make a minority (SJW campus kids...and now that I think about it this topic alone has nothing to do with SJWs) look like the majority? you're just mad a pretty woman got deplatformed for saying racist, hateful ****. Go join Stormfront.
Oh, for Christ's sake. I advocate for free speech, you know, like Americans are supposed to be able to do (1st Amendment) and you call me a Nazi.

The truth trumps your feelings. That's it. Giving way to the sentiment of the moment and tossing truth by the wayside is very, very dangerous. Why can't you see that? Original point of this thread, BTW.

I have nothing in common either with Stormfront Nazis, they are nutters like you, just on the other side of the political spectrum. They don't like free speech either, not if they get to be in charge, anyways.

Quote:
And of course you have nothing to fear with everything going on now. Do I have to say why? #CheckYourPrivilege
Oooh, #CheckYourPrivilege. What a catchy phrase. Let's all do that, base our political beliefs around catchy phrases, emotional outrage and identity politics. What could go wrong?

Plenty to fear here, from certain elements on the left.

Oh, and FYI, I am NOT a Trump supporter, I didn't vote for him. He's an ass. An ENTERTAINING ass, I'll grant you, but still, an ass. If you look at all my posts about the election and after, all you'll find that I said was in effect it's better to have him flailing about in the presidency than that serpent goddess Hillary Clinton. And IMHO, that is still true.
Old 24-07-19, 04:52   #54
lance6439
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Yup, you've succumbed to madness and as there is no reasoning with madness then I bid adieu to you and this conversation.
This is what you say in every other thread. You just aren't equipped enough to squirt anything. Nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Launcelot View Post
Oh, for Christ's sake. I advocate for free speech, you know, like Americans are supposed to be able to do (1st Amendment) and you call me a Nazi.
The free speech loonies think they can get away with saying anything without sparking any backlash. Just like the loony toon who got her title and crown snatched; for being a whole clown. I also didn't call you a nazi I was just saying based on your post history in regards to minority problems (things you treat like a joke) you should just shift those thoughts to Stormfront where you'll have an audience to entertain with.

Quote:

The truth trumps your feelings. That's it.
What truth? because what the OP provided was generalizations. No context and nothing as to why things are the way they are in low-income black communities.

Quote:

I have nothing in common either with Stormfront Nazis, they are nutters like you, just on the other side of the political spectrum. They don't like free speech either, not if they get to be in charge, anyways.
I've seen you perspective when it comes to marginalized communities, people of color, etc and what you always bring to the table are jokes. Nothing ever serious. Just very, very stupid racist jokes. Which sums up your contribution to the forums in general. And you're wrong. Maybe if I identified as a tankie you could say that but I don't advocate to censor free speech or whatever else you think I am for.

[QUOTE=Sir Launcelot;8113282]

Oooh, #CheckYourPrivilege. What a catchy phrase. Let's all do that, base our political beliefs around catchy phrases, emotional outrage and identity politics. What could go wrong?
/QUOTE]

Quote:

Plenty to fear here, from certain elements on the left.

Oh, and FYI, I am NOT a Trump supporter, I didn't vote for him. He's an ass. An ENTERTAINING ass, I'll grant you, but still, an ass. If you look at all my posts about the election and after, all you'll find that I said was in effect it's better to have him flailing about in the presidency than that serpent goddess Hillary Clinton. And IMHO, that is still true.
And its a privilege to find this monster "ENTERTAINING!!!!!!" from your ****ing view but you don't get it because you're an edglord who indulges in taking a piss out of everything. And from what I remember from the election thread is you posting nothing but corny nonsense and constant VLOL smileys. I never called you a Trump supporter but based on your post history on here I could only assume you sympathize with him.
Old 24-07-19, 05:20   #55
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter

Quote:
This is what you say in every other thread. You just aren't equipped enough to squirt anything. Nothing.
And exactly how am I supposed to deal with being told I don't deserve to live?
Old 24-07-19, 05:26   #56
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
And exactly how am I supposed to deal with being told I don't deserve to live?
I just got here so I had to look at what Lance posted.

He didn’t say you don’t deserve to live.

He said that Trump supporters don’t deserve to live in a modern society. I’m assuming he’s alluding to the fact of some of the right wing wackos here in America that like archaic laws and regulations.

Like abortion rights being taken down, somehow coal is clean again while windmills cause cancer.. that sort of BS.

Edit: I’m a dummy. It’s late and I’m tired.
Coal isn’t clean again. it never was clean. My bad. Coal is also bad for the environment.

Last edited by Quebsenuef; 24-07-19 at 05:28.
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-19, 05:30   #57
lance6439
Legend

You spend all these hours of the day and you still can’t read my posts? I’m aware of my English being **** but I think I get the point across. Go fix that. OP knew what he was doing with a sensitive topic like this and he won and got what he wanted. I’m dipping out. If someone wants to make a topic and want to DISCUSS as to why black people live in poverty, why black crimes are high, why black men are jailed, and why a huge reasons for this is because of post segregation era and white supremacy, then we can. You all have s blessed day.
Old 24-07-19, 05:45   #58
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I just got here so I had to look at what Lance posted.

He didnít say you donít deserve to live.

He said that Trump supporters donít deserve to live in a modern society. Iím assuming heís alluding to the fact of some of the right wing wackos here in America that like archaic laws and regulations.

Like abortion rights being taken down, somehow coal is clean again while windmills cause cancer.. that sort of BS.

Edit: Iím a dummy. Itís late and Iím tired.
Coal isnít clean again. it never was clean. My bad. Coal is also bad for the environment.
There is no defending what he said to me and how he has treated me at all. He has proven to be beyond reason and his words sound as sinister as his desires are for my kind.
Old 24-07-19, 06:25   #59
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
There is no defending what he said to me and how he has treated me at all. He has proven to be beyond reason and his words sound as sinister as his desires are for my kind.
Iím not defending or agreeing with what he said.
Iím just clarifying for you.

I wouldnít go so far to say that far right wing ideas shouldnít exist in a modern society. Iíd say they could exist, they just wouldnít be very popular or sought after. Of course, America in many places is far from modern and depending on the examples therein itíll yield different reasons as to why that is.
Old 24-07-19, 06:45   #60
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
Iím not defending or agreeing with what he said.
Iím just clarifying for you.

I wouldnít go so far to say that far right wing ideas shouldnít exist in a modern society. Iíd say they could exist, they just wouldnít be very popular or sought after. Of course, America in many places is far from modern and depending on the examples therein itíll yield different reasons as to why that is.
He didn't say anything about ideas, he specifically said us as in people as in we don't deserve to live.

You can try to spin it, but he also justified violence against us. There is nothing to clarify as it's all there is plain text.

I wouldn't mind carrying on a conversation about ideals, but I can't participate when someone thinks I don't deserve to live in any context. Especially not with someone who doesn't even have an ounce of compassion and empathy for anyone else, but themselves. Constantly throwing my personal situation at home in my face as if it's something to be proud of.