Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 15-04-20, 17:12   #21
Costel

What is this bull**** about taste that some people bring up? If someone likes something you guys dont automatically they got a bad taste?
So if I like both God Of War and Rise of the Tomb Raider how my taste is?
Oh and btw learn to deal with the fact that OP did not like your precious classic Lara. Trust me no harm will come to you cause he does not like her.
Costel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-20, 17:34   #22
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costel View Post
What is this bull**** about taste that some people bring up? If someone likes something you guys dont automatically they got a bad taste?
So if I like both God Of War and Rise of the Tomb Raider how my taste is?
Oh and btw learn to deal with the fact that OP did not like your precious classic Lara. Trust me no harm will come to you cause he does not like her.
They never talked in the forum of opinion, calling Classic Lara as bad is quite ridiculous and honestly trolling imo. Why enter a forum, knowing full well people like what they like, and then get all flamming with the "bad".

Makes zero sense

Didn't like? I don't know about that, considering they claim that no good game came out within the past two decades? Something is definitely amiss. Especially when they claim the reboot as good when it's just a generic complication of the past decade or so.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-20, 17:41   #23
TR1249

Talking about letting others have their opinion 😌
TR1249 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-20, 17:43   #24
lance6439

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
Jesus ****ing Christ throw some alcohol on the fire. What a way to storm onto the forum haha

Anyway if you genuinely prefer the new character over the older one, bless your heart I guess, the taste is questionable but whatever.

Anyway the LAU trilogy is more or less the character of the 90s games with the gameplay of the new ones, but without the gritty mature tone of either. It's more family-friendly, relatively speaking. That's not exactly true but it more or less gives you the gist.

-

I love Legend and Underworld as well! ^_^
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-20, 17:45   #25
Scilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
They never talked in the forum of opinion, calling Classic Lara as bad is quite ridiculous and honestly trolling imo. Why enter a forum, knowing full well people like what they like, and then get all flamming with the "bad".

Makes zero sense

Didn't like? I don't know about that, considering they claim that no good game came out within the past two decades? Something is definitely amiss. Especially when they claim the reboot as good when it's just a generic complication of the past decade or so.
He just doesent like it charmed. There is nothing complicated about it.
Scilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-20, 17:49   #26
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scilli View Post
He just doesent like it charmed. There is nothing complicated about it.
I doubt that very seriously. When analysing the situation we can see that this post from the OP is quite the definitive sign of a troll. They even admit in later posts that they know about TRFs passion for Classic Lara. Then they go on and make that kind of post?

They behavior is definitely a bit questionable at best.
Old 15-04-20, 18:00   #27
Tomb Raidering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR1249 View Post
Talking about letting others have their opinion 😌
Talk about saying this whilst you criticize my hatred towards your ugly queen Underworld Lara...

I agree with Charmed here to some extent. The OP seems a little... fake? Idk what’s the correct word, since “fake” is a bit strong here. He could’ve researched LAU himself instead of... saying things like that about the Classics knowing he’s going to start dr**ma.
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-20, 18:01   #28
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
Damn you really need to stop quoting me before I can even edit charmed I actually tried to make that less inflammatory but oh well, it's there now.

*Goes to take a seat and watch this ****show unfold en silencio*
Like a thief in the night I be lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
Talk about saying this whilst you criticize my hatred towards your ugly queen Underworld Lara...

I agree with Charmed here to some extent. The OP seems a little... fake? Idk what’s the correct word, since “fake” is a bit strong here. He could’ve researched LAU himself instead of... saying things like that about the Classics knowing he’s going to start dr**ma.
Oop........*posts gif sipping on tea* lol

Also yeah the way this thread came together is suspicious.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 15-04-20 at 18:03.
Old 15-04-20, 18:10   #29
Costel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post

By your logic every negative post about reboot is from people that want to start a drama?
Is not aloud to talk negative on the classic games?
Remember that this is just opinion.
Costel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-20, 18:14   #30
Tomb Raidering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costel View Post
By your logic every negative post about reboot is from people that want to start a drama?
Yeah. For example, I expressed my opinions against the negativity towards the reboot in the “Why I'm Done With Tomb Raider and Why You Should Be Too” thread. Both the reboot and classic fans shouldn’t spread negativity imho.
Quote:
Is not aloud to talk negative on the classic games?
Remember that this is just opinion.
But with a bitter attitude like this?
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote