www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-08-19, 13:19   #13511
dcw123
Relic Hunter
 
dcw123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: England, UK Gender:Male
Posts: 7,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider View Post
Legend and Anniversary did have beautiful animations. One of the things I loved reading about somewhere was that one of their goals with Legend was to create a very fluid animation set. I would say that they succeeded.
Like the classics and AOD - they were HAND animated, so super smooth looking.
The issue is after TRU they used motion capture and it looks choppy AF

Funny, coz other devs can use motion capture just fine and it doesn't look choppy or too fast at all (Uncharted, Last Of Us)
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-19, 07:39   #13512
mizuno_suisei
Relic Hunter
 
mizuno_suisei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 6,232
Default

Hey guys. Hoping I can get some advice!

I've used Texmod to extract the font from the Japanese version, and brightened/sharpened it all. Looks very small and translucent in game but my fix looks great

Is there a way to make this change permanent without using texmod? My files are DDS textures
__________________
Australian, Japanese speaking TR addict.
mizuno_suisei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-20, 10:23   #13513
JAMJOOM
Hobbyist
 
JAMJOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 78
Default super

NG Lara's MoD







https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...d.php?t=224359

Last edited by JAMJOOM; 23-05-20 at 20:12.
JAMJOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-20, 10:26   #13514
JAMJOOM
Hobbyist
 
JAMJOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 78
Default super

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuno_suisei View Post
Hey guys. Hoping I can get some advice!

I've used Texmod to extract the font from the Japanese version, and brightened/sharpened it all. Looks very small and translucent in game but my fix looks great

Is there a way to make this change permanent without using texmod? My files are DDS textures
i think Tomb Ripper do this but im not sure
https://archive.tombraiderhub.com/tr.../tutorial.html
JAMJOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-20, 04:27   #13515
bublehed
Hobbyist
 
bublehed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: United States
Posts: 45
Default

I'm not sure if this is a mod created for Tomb Raider: Legend yet, but I've edited the UI elements to show Xbox buttons instead of the generic symbols that are normally shown.

MEGA - Download

Included in the zip file are 2 TexMod files that correspond to which button you want to show up when the grapple tooltip appears.
ONLY CHOOSE ONE!


Anniversary version
bublehed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-20, 10:35   #13516
JAMJOOM
Hobbyist
 
JAMJOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 78
Default love this

Quote:
Originally Posted by bublehed View Post
I'm not sure if this is a mod created for Tomb Raider: Legend yet, but I've edited the UI elements to show Xbox buttons instead of the generic symbols that are normally shown.

MEGA - Download

Included in the zip file are 2 TexMod files that correspond to which button you want to show up when the grapple tooltip appears.
ONLY CHOOSE ONE!


Anniversary version
That was great.
Thank you
JAMJOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-20, 15:49   #13517
CircusBabysGal
Hobbyist
 
CircusBabysGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Sister Location
Posts: 67
Red face TRL with the TRA Outfit

Another Small mod, Tomb Raider Legend Classic Outfit with Anniversary Textures, both NG and non NG




Download link here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Bd...ew?usp=sharing
__________________
The Show will begin momentarily, everyone please stay in your seats.
CircusBabysGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-20, 13:09   #13518
JAMJOOM
Hobbyist
 
JAMJOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircusBabysGal View Post
Another Small mod, Tomb Raider Legend Classic Outfit with Anniversary Textures, both NG and non NG




Download link here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Bd...ew?usp=sharing
amazing Work great
I also made something for NG, I hope you try
NG CLASSIC FACE



.................................................. .............
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq4TTRWYRiE&t=645s

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5jm2zs...-FACE.rar/file

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPMIP5dJF6U

.................................................. ..........................................

Last edited by JAMJOOM; 09-09-20 at 10:30.
JAMJOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-20, 18:43   #13519
AimlessThunder
Professor
 
AimlessThunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 4,260
Default

Beautiful!

I wonder if there is a way to import all the extra effects from the xbox and ps3 version .
AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-20, 08:37   #13520
MBog
Archaeologist
 
MBog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Romania
Posts: 2,069
Default

Is there a mod that gets rid of her bangs? (maybe makes the transparent)
__________________
I will become game director at TR .
MBog is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.