www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 04-11-20, 21:51   #3361
Love2Raid
Tomb Raider

I was playing Life is Strange but I donít think I will complete it. The game isnít badly made or glitchy or anything, but Iím too old for all this teenage angst, really canít stand it. The characters are supposed to be 18/19 years old but they definitely look and act like 15 at most?? Some are especially annoying, like the Ďedgyí girl with the blue hair. I was just standing there cackling like a psychopath as the train approached to crush her. Not good. Iím glad it was a PS+ game so I donít have to regret buying this crap.
Old 05-11-20, 23:07   #3362
Bridge
Explorer

Good lord, took me all this time but I finally wiped Unreal off of my backlog
I've been waiting for 4 months but I guess it's finally time for Unreal II!
Old 05-11-20, 23:47   #3363
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
I was playing Life is Strange but I donít think I will complete it. The game isnít badly made or glitchy or anything, but Iím too old for all this teenage angst, really canít stand it. The characters are supposed to be 18/19 years old but they definitely look and act like 15 at most?? Some are especially annoying, like the Ďedgyí girl with the blue hair. I was just standing there cackling like a psychopath as the train approached to crush her. Not good. Iím glad it was a PS+ game so I donít have to regret buying this crap.
You insulted Chloe Price no-one insults Chloe Price and gets away with it not that there's anything I can do to you but if I could I'd tell you to run and hide while I look for you to quote Liam Neeson I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Chloe Price has lots of die hard fans myself among them.

There is a character more annoying in LIS Nathan Prescott spoiled rich kid who's arrogant and narcissistic and thinks that he can do whatever he wants to whoever he likes and get away with it, Chloe Price may not be perfect but she's an angel when compared with the devil's Nathan Prescott and Jefferson.

How far are you into the game the least you could do is finish the game all the way to the end instead of leaving it unfinished.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-20, 03:27   #3364
Tommy123
Tomb Raider

Hades (true ending) it was a blast to play! I highly recommend it to everyone
Old 07-11-20, 17:37   #3365
Love2Raid
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
You insulted Chloe Price no-one insults Chloe Price and gets away with it not that there's anything I can do to you but if I could I'd tell you to run and hide while I look for you to quote Liam Neeson I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Chloe Price has lots of die hard fans myself among them.

There is a character more annoying in LIS Nathan Prescott spoiled rich kid who's arrogant and narcissistic and thinks that he can do whatever he wants to whoever he likes and get away with it, Chloe Price may not be perfect but she's an angel when compared with the devil's Nathan Prescott and Jefferson.

How far are you into the game the least you could do is finish the game all the way to the end instead of leaving it unfinished.
No thanks. I endured two episodes and it was more than enough.
Old 09-11-20, 03:23   #3366
Bridge
Explorer

I am about to start Underworld (again)
This time I finally get to try out the ďdefinitiveĒ Xbox edition.
Old 09-11-20, 11:23   #3367
rewak
Professor

Perception

I've played another game where you play as a blind person that gets around using some form of echo location and it was so tedious I wasn't sure this would do any better. It did thankfully, getting around was pretty simple and you did start to learn locations around the area so you didn't need to use the echo but it dragged on a bit and the story fumbled a little in the end. I'm still not 100% sure what actually happened.

Pinstripe

Puzzle platformer with a gothic art style ala Tim Burton. Cute but simple and a little short, worth checking out if it's on sale.

The Suicide of Rachel Foster

Ever wanted to wander around the Overlook Hotel in a game? This is as close as you'll get. It's a walking sim with a good story and brilliant atmosphere. I haven't felt genuinely scared of nothing in a long time!
rewak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-20, 23:17   #3368
Ikas90
Globetrotter

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

So glad that I got into this series. Starting with 1 and 2, both excellent games, and now 3 which I'm playing through a second time to get all the Gwent cards. Gwent is actually really fun.

Now I'm onto the Witcher books.
Old 15-11-20, 12:41   #3369
Nemo_91
Tomb Raider

Finally finished The Last of Us 2. I don't understand the hate for the game, I loved it. The narrative in this game is one of the best I've experienced in a while, and the ending made me emotional. Both storylines were great. I loved Abby's part, probably even more than Ellie's. It's a very heavy game though, I don't think I'll replay it in the near future, lol.
Nemo_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-20, 14:26   #3370
Tsarina
Explorer

^Currently replaying this. It seems like the game itself isn't that that long, but they added so many cutscenes. I am almost done Ellie's section, maybe about 3 ish hours. Those cutscenes add a lot of time and I think they are what makes the game feel so heavy.
Tsarina is online now   Reply With Quote