www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-09-19, 01:45   #681
kietasvyras
Student
 
kietasvyras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEdge10 View Post
I always used the Texture Editor to extract .CHR files because I don't know how to use Naka's unGMX tool. Dragging and dropping the .GMX file into the .EXE doesn't do nothing. Nothing happens.

EDIT: I succeded to extract files from .GMX files with Nakamichi's tool, finally. Now I'll try what you said.
Have you succeeded?
kietasvyras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-20, 13:22   #682
ExpertRaider
Hobbyist
 
ExpertRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 24
Default

Does anyone have a copy of sasho648's Parisian Ghetto Beta Mod? Because there is no link on his official site or his Facebook. Here is sasho648's modding site: https://sites.google.com/site/tombra...hetto-beta-mod

I think the download link was in the Youtube video linked on his site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0mT...ature=youtu.be

But the video is private now so I can't download the mod. If anyone could give me a link to the mod it would be most appreciated, Thanks!

EDIT: Also is there a version of sasho648's Fixed Controls 6.6.4 mod that has tank controls and the 360 camera? Because I wanted to have version v52 of the game but still have the 360 camera. Because for some reason he split them into two versions, but the 360 camera version is version v49 for some reason. So there will be bugs in a older version of the game. I also found out that the 360 camera version doesn't have the added limp effects or the improved cornering. Is there a newer version of the Fixed Controls patch?

Last edited by ExpertRaider; 20-03-20 at 18:16.
ExpertRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-20, 00:53   #683
Delroj
Hobbyist
 
Delroj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpertRaider View Post
Does anyone have a copy of sasho648's Parisian Ghetto Beta Mod? Because there is no link on his official site or his Facebook. Here is sasho648's modding site: https://sites.google.com/site/tombra...hetto-beta-mod

I think the download link was in the Youtube video linked on his site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0mT...ature=youtu.be

But the video is private now so I can't download the mod. If anyone could give me a link to the mod it would be most appreciated, Thanks!

EDIT: Also is there a version of sasho648's Fixed Controls 6.6.4 mod that has tank controls and the 360 camera? Because I wanted to have version v52 of the game but still have the 360 camera. Because for some reason he split them into two versions, but the 360 camera version is version v49 for some reason. So there will be bugs in a older version of the game. I also found out that the 360 camera version doesn't have the added limp effects or the improved cornering. Is there a newer version of the Fixed Controls patch?
With the new updater on the Core Design fan page you can enable the camera

Link to the beta police in paris
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Oz...WXUlehXyPQjgTf

Last edited by Delroj; 26-03-20 at 00:57.
Delroj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-20, 01:59   #684
ExpertRaider
Hobbyist
 
ExpertRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delroj View Post
With the new updater on the Core Design fan page you can enable the camera

Link to the beta police in paris
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Oz...WXUlehXyPQjgTf
Thank you so much for the link! About the Core Design fan page updater. Could you send me a link of that as well? I couldn't find it on Google. Thanks!

EDIT: I think I found the new updater you were talking about on the Core Deisgn fan page. Is this it?: http://wwwxcore-designxcom/community_traodupdater.html

Replace the Xs in the url with . because for some reason the url wouldn't load in.

Because this is just the TRAOD Updater by SuiKaze Raider. There is no mention that it can enable the 360 camera. Here is the official forum thread on the tool: https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...d.php?t=201805

You can update the game to the latest version v52, enable Lara's sunglasses, and add a ENB series mod but that is it. How do you enable the 360 camera with this updater? Thanks!

Last edited by ExpertRaider; 29-03-20 at 02:50.
ExpertRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-20, 21:56   #685
ExpertRaider
Hobbyist
 
ExpertRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delroj View Post
With the new updater on the Core Design fan page you can enable the camera

Link to the beta police in paris
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Oz...WXUlehXyPQjgTf
Can you possibly give me another link to the beta police in paris mod? Because I lost the copy you gave me and the Google Drive link doesn't work. If you could upload it again and give me a new link it would be most appreciated. Thanks!
ExpertRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-20, 03:19   #686
Delroj
Hobbyist
 
Delroj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpertRaider View Post
Can you possibly give me another link to the beta police in paris mod? Because I lost the copy you gave me and the Google Drive link doesn't work. If you could upload it again and give me a new link it would be most appreciated. Thanks!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tha...w?usp=drivesdk

I've uploaded it again, if you need anything else here i am
Delroj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-20, 16:41   #687
drseven
Hobbyist
 
drseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: TARDIS ~ Brazil
Posts: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpertRaider View Post
Can you possibly give me another link to the beta police in paris mod? Because I lost the copy you gave me and the Google Drive link doesn't work. If you could upload it again and give me a new link it would be most appreciated. Thanks!
hi were you able to find the patch with the controls and the 360 camera? I had the same problem as you and I just can't find a way to use both, could you send me the link? The above are broken
drseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-21, 19:29   #688
Delroj
Hobbyist
 
Delroj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drseven View Post
hi were you able to find the patch with the controls and the 360 camera? I had the same problem as you and I just can't find a way to use both, could you send me the link? The above are broken
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tha...fiM5ArQMO/view
Delroj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 22:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.