Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 23-09-18, 15:13   #1
Robwood

Default Scattered content: where to find it!

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is suffering from the Batman: Arkham Knight syndrome of where you have to run around like a chicken with its head cut off in order to gather all of the bits and pieces that are being held for ransom. (There being four different versions of the game doesn't help the matter any.) Below is where you can find that which I know about. I won't call it a definitive list, but it is my definitive list. I have either personally verified these to be true or I have it on good authority that it is. If you have additional information you wish to submit, then reply below and, if I can verify them, I'll add your contribution to the list.

ORDER BONUSES: (No, I don't call them pre-order because it's not possible to order something before you've ordered it.) Robes of Puka Huk and Puka Huk’s Bow.

CROFT EDITION ORDER BONUSES: Tactical Adventurer (Black) Outfit, Explorer Outfit, K&H Kap Pistol, and Sedgewick 707 Shotgun.

SEASON PASS ORDER BONUSES: Note: not affiliated with the below passage. Tunic of the Exiled Fox (see below entry), Exiled Fox’s Bow (see below entry), and whatever else. The Season Pass, when ordered, immediately comes with 3 additional outfits and 3 additional weapons. I'll update this list as soon as I know more.

SEASON PASS: Code comes with the Croft Steelbook edition of the game. Code includes 7 additional outfits, 7 additional weapons, 7 additional skills, and 7 additional paths (which include 7 new temples and several additional side missions).

ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK: Code comes with the Croft Steelbook edition of the game. Alternatively, you can get a download link via e-mail when you register your copy of the game with Square Enix.

ORANGE SHADOW BAND RESOURCE PACK: Code comes with the "Shadow of the Tomb Raider" Collector's Companion Tome from Prima Games. Pack includes 8 Gold and 4 Jade. Also included is access to the official online walkthrough. (The card insert says 4G, 8J while the page insert says 8G, 4J. Starting a new game reveals the latter to be true.)

YELLOW SHADOW BAND RESOURCE PACK: Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland only. Code comes with Lucozade/Larazade promotion.

*I know of someone in Australia who was able to use their code successfully by indicating that they were from North Ireland--the whole of Ireland has a no purchase necessary route. I, being from the United States, selected that location as well. The code I received, however, can't be applied to my game, as the PlayStation Store tells me that the code is either not correct or invalid. From what I understand, however, having an Australian PSN account will work for you. Your results, therefore, may vary. This also means that I can't tell you what comes in the YSBRP. If you're British or Irish, please let me know what, specifically and exactly, comes in that pack.

CHROMOSPHERE RESOURCE PACK: Code comes from order bonus through Best Buy. Since I ordered my game through GameStop, I don't know what it contains.

CORONA RESOURCE PACK: Code comes with Oberto Beef Jerky packs. Melonie Mac did a YouTube video on it.

ADDITIONAL SKILLS BOOSTER PACK: Automatically comes with all versions of the game. I don't know why it's even a thing.

EXILED FOX'S BOW: Online console store. Free add on with Season Pass; I don't know if that holds true regardless.

TUNIC OF THE EXILED FOX: Online console store. Free add on with Season Pass; I don't know if that holds true regardless.

GOLD WEAPONS: Purely cosmetic. Claimed from the Square Enix official Tomb Raider website (you must register an account if you don't have one) once you perform the following actions:

Recursive Bow: Visit the official Tomb Raider Facebook page.
Climbing Ax: Follow the official Tomb Raider Twitter page
AB .45 Pistol: Subscribe to the official Tomb Raider YouTube channel.
Vicar Mk. II Rifle: Follow the official Crystal Dynamics Twitter page.
Bishop Shotgun: Log into "Shadow of the Tomb Raider" with your Square Enix Membership account. Alternatively, you can also get it as a mobile app reward.

-----------------------
LIST OF CONTRIBUTORS
-----------------------

paul123456

Last edited by Robwood; 11-11-18 at 20:46. Reason: Links removed. See FAQ on posting links.
Robwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-18, 16:07   #2
Pyro99

Ahh, thanks, this helps a lot
Pyro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-18, 18:05   #3
Heartache

all resource packs give a certain amount of gold and jade. chromosphere pack seems to give the most out of all of them afaik. so you dont really need them since they just make the game easier since you dont have to farm as much

same goes for the skillbooster which gives you 3 skills when starting the game, which shortens the experience
Heartache is online now   Reply With Quote