www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-05-19, 14:13   #51
Reggie
Tomb Raider
 
Reggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Visa Versace
Posts: 22,212
Default

Apologies for triple post

UPDATE

After taking the level down a week ago it is now back online

DOWNLOAD

Some of you have already requested a download, thanks for your patience, hope you enjoy. Don't forget to use the readme file to learn about the new moves!
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-19, 16:48   #52
moodydog
Relic Hunter
 
moodydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: What's a battle?
Posts: 9,695
Default

Cool, downloading.
moodydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 03:05   #53
vimmers
Historian
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: denmark
Posts: 255
Default

after getting the crowbar
how do you get back up either in the room with the chain or the pool

nevermind forgot to read the readme

not sure about i am finished
but the game crash after the use of gate key
but i see that there are 2 tr4 data files in the data folder
catacombs and coastal

Last edited by vimmers; 19-05-19 at 04:25.
vimmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 10:00   #54
moodydog
Relic Hunter
 
moodydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: What's a battle?
Posts: 9,695
Default

I'm not getting any sound effects for some reason? All the other music is fine?

The SFX option in the options menu is on full.

EDIT -

It's a windows 10 problem...

Last edited by moodydog; 19-05-19 at 10:03.
moodydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 10:19   #55
Reggie
Tomb Raider
 
Reggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Visa Versace
Posts: 22,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vimmers View Post
after getting the crowbar
how do you get back up either in the room with the chain or the pool

nevermind forgot to read the readme

not sure about i am finished
but the game crash after the use of gate key
but i see that there are 2 tr4 data files in the data folder
catacombs and coastal
There are two points at which you can finish. The first time you go beyond the wall and the second time using the gate key. Bear in mind though that the next level I release will require you to have the motorbike so you will need to get the gate key from the armoury first.

I will look into the crash, unless you mean the level ends at the end of the path outside the gates, which is intended.

I wanted the assault course to be a voice acted tutorial so players wouldn't need the readme file but contacting Shelley and Judith didn't turn up anything. I'll be getting some lines recorded soon. The good thing about using google drive is that I can keep updating the level after release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodydog View Post
I'm not getting any sound effects for some reason? All the other music is fine?

The SFX option in the options menu is on full.

EDIT -

It's a windows 10 problem...
Any luck yet? I will be testing the issue, I have Windows 10.
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 10:24   #56
moodydog
Relic Hunter
 
moodydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: What's a battle?
Posts: 9,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
There are two points at which you can finish. The first time you go beyond the wall and the second time using the gate key. Bear in mind though that the next level I release will require you to have the motorbike so you will need to get the gate key from the armoury first.

I will look into the crash, unless you mean the level ends at the end of the path outside the gates, which is intended.

I wanted the assault course to be a voice acted tutorial so players wouldn't need the readme file but contacting Shelley and Judith didn't turn up anything. I'll be getting some lines recorded soon. The good thing about using google drive is that I can keep updating the level after release.

Any luck yet? I will be testing the issue, I have Windows 10.
I tried it on Windows 7, and the SFX works fine (the only issue is my Windows 7 is a VM, and doesn't run well at all. It's hardly hitting 10fps)
moodydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 10:53   #57
Reggie
Tomb Raider
 
Reggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Visa Versace
Posts: 22,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodydog View Post
I tried it on Windows 7, and the SFX works fine (the only issue is my Windows 7 is a VM, and doesn't run well at all. It's hardly hitting 10fps)
I wonder if you could use compatibility mode rather than a VM?

I use Windows 10 and just unzipped the folder I uploaded and played from there, no issue on my end. The beta testers didn't have that issue either. Is this a known trle issue? have you tried other trle levels recently?
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 12:37   #58
vimmers
Historian
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: denmark
Posts: 255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
There are two points at which you can finish.

I will look into the crash, unless you mean the level ends at the end of the path outside the gates, which is intended.

Any luck yet? I will be testing the issue, I have Windows 10.
there are 2 places it crash
1 at the end of the road as intended like you say
2 when you get near the big wooden stack after the use of gatekey or the zipline

maybe moodydog have turned the sfx volume down in another level
and that can have influence on all levels

ohh and are it possible to get the big medic lie on top of the wall where you get the stone
i tried to shimmy around
also jumping from the top of the manor

Last edited by vimmers; 19-05-19 at 12:41.
vimmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 13:06   #59
Reggie
Tomb Raider
 
Reggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Visa Versace
Posts: 22,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vimmers View Post
there are 2 places it crash
1 at the end of the road as intended like you say
2 when you get near the big wooden stack after the use of gatekey or the zipline

maybe moodydog have turned the sfx volume down in another level
and that can have influence on all levels

ohh and are it possible to get the big medic lie on top of the wall where you get the stone
i tried to shimmy around
also jumping from the top of the manor
I will test those places out and fix if possible. Thanks for letting me know.

Well, Core were always fond of placing an unreachable medipack. If you find a way to get it, let me know.

Did you find the secret with the shotgun?
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 13:29   #60
vimmers
Historian
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: denmark
Posts: 255
Default

Quote:
Did you find the secret with the shotgun?
nope i didn't see anything in the readme about secrets
and statistic say 0/70
so didn't look after it
if it had said 0/1
i would clearly look after it
cos i am a secret hunter
vimmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.