Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 09-04-06, 15:07   #1
Martythepenguin

Cool THE new Lara Croft - For fans only!

Karima Adebibe, personally, i think she rocks. I think she is better than Angelina Jolie and I know there is nothing in line at the moment, but i hope she gets a movie role as Lara Croft! She deserves it, plus the first two movies (sorry to say) sucked. Really badly acted in my opinion, and just not fun. So, this new one is amazing, i hope she does'nt change aswell. Angelina was unfortunately anarexic and her (bazzookas/breasts) were largely deflated... This new one is just fine though lol!

What do you all think then? What do you all like about her? What do you dislike about her? Have you seen her in a store signing games? Do you hope she gets a movie role? Come on peeps and sign away!
Martythepenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 15:13   #2
Hybrid Soldier

I don't think the movies sucked. The first one i liked better then the second though...but both were well done.

About Karima though, yeah, i would like to see her play Lara in the movie. She just looks like Lara Croft. Angelina (imo) has the face, but Karima has everything.
Hybrid Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 15:35   #3
GeckoKid

karima is fatter than me! lol
GeckoKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 15:38   #4
CoxyAppo

Angelina Jolie is absolutley gorgeous, Karima is fit like but she's no FHM Hot 100 No. 1
CoxyAppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 15:45   #5
Martythepenguin

Default I guess your right!

Lol fatter than you? Never! You must be as thin as my forefinger! And yes, the first movie was better than the first!

Coxy, I actually thought Angelina looked a bit like a flake. She looked worn out in the films, all sweaty with greasy hair. She just didn't turn me on like she did others. Nah, Karima is much better!

Who agrees?
Old 09-04-06, 15:47   #6
Martythepenguin

Default I'm an idiot

I just realized, to the second comment on the thread it said the first movie was better than the second, i replied with 'and yes, the first movie was better than the first!'

I'm an idiot,

I meant to put the first was way better than the second!

Oh, btw, Coxy, i liked your idea for that pop idol thingy, i guess i was too late to be a judge eh? I don't even know what PM means?
Old 09-04-06, 15:55   #7
xMiSsCrOfTx

Karima is an awesome Lara model, no doubt about it. But I think AJ's personality was way more Lara-like. AJ will remain the perfect Lara, in my eyes at least, and her breasts have nothing to do with why I think so.
xMiSsCrOfTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 16:03   #8
Martythepenguin

Default lol

Lol,

Her breasts play no part in it? Your obviously female then!

---------------------
The powerpuff girls are so racist, they kill a monkey just cos it wears a turban!
Old 10-04-06, 00:10   #9
Spitfire

Karima = Equals Sexy and sassy = Lara

Plus i dont think AJ want's to do another role of Lara croft which i had to say did an excellent job when working with what she had, tho i did notice her accent slipped her mouth abit but was no big deal, she carried the character quite well.

So if they do intend to make a part 3 they REALLY should give Karima a shot, honestly this would only make Karima seem like Lara Croft even more for all the TR junkies.
Did i mention she looks damn good in that outfit.
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-06, 00:12   #10
Melonie Tomb Raider
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoKid
karima is fatter than me! lol
Well you're two completely different races. Americans are built a lot different than Asians.

For the record, Karima is a better Lara than AJ will ever be. In my humble opinion.

Last edited by Melonie Tomb Raider; 10-04-06 at 00:14.
Melonie Tomb Raider is offline   Reply With Quote